Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Say Hello & Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Mom to Mom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Mom to Mom & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Replies (1101-1110):
Sweete4422
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:43 AM

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Jen,How is your summer been going?  Hope you enjoy the group :)

Quoting Sweete4422:

Hi, I'm Jen. Here's a little about me. :)

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? I have one child, my daughter is 11 months old.

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? WAHM-nanny 3 days a week

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? Married

4. What do you like to do in your free time? Coffee dates, cook, time with friends. Long walks w/ baby.

Hi Hugss. Enjoying the summer, love that I get the time with my daughter. She is almost walking so I am always on my toes! Already thinking about winter though (Yuck) and hoping we don't get bored at home once it is too cold to do anything outside.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
7 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Aww ssweet .. you won't get too bored inb winter,

You'll have here but also you'll come up with fun indoor things to do :)

Quoting Sweete4422:

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Jen,How is your summer been going?  Hope you enjoy the group :)

Quoting Sweete4422:

Hi, I'm Jen. Here's a little about me. :)

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? I have one child, my daughter is 11 months old.

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? WAHM-nanny 3 days a week

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? Married

4. What do you like to do in your free time? Coffee dates, cook, time with friends. Long walks w/ baby.

Hi Hugss. Enjoying the summer, love that I get the time with my daughter. She is almost walking so I am always on my toes! Already thinking about winter though (Yuck) and hoping we don't get bored at home once it is too cold to do anything outside.

Nhik17
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Hi Momofnatalie! Muskegon is located in Michigan. I live close to Lake Michign. :-)

Nhik17
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Hi Hugss,

It's been going good. She just started to army crawl and gets into everything! But I love it! Hope all is well with you!

hugss
7 minutes ago

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Aww how cute .. yes it is fun so enjoy :)

Quoting Nhik17:

Hi Hugss,

It's been going good. She just started to army crawl and gets into everything! But I love it! Hope all is well with you!

Crazylady99
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Hi there. Just moved to MI & don't know a soul except my kids & husband. Near Manistee area. Looking for friends & ply dates for kids! We love nature, science, books, arts & crafts.
hugss
7 minutes ago

by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Welcome to the group,
How old are your kids?  Hope you enjoy this group :)

Quoting Crazylady99: Hi there. Just moved to MI & don't know a soul except my kids & husband. Near Manistee area. Looking for friends & ply dates for kids! We love nature, science, books, arts & crafts.

melindabelcher
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Welcome!
We've visited MI many times :)

Quoting Crazylady99: Hi there. Just moved to MI & don't know a soul except my kids & husband. Near Manistee area. Looking for friends & ply dates for kids! We love nature, science, books, arts & crafts.
wandep
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Hi, I'm Pam. I'm a sahm with 2 kids. We live in Florida. We love to travel and go to Disney World and other places. We enjoy walking, bicycling, swimming....we are always on the go with our activities after the kids get out of school. My son is almost 11 years old and is a jr black belt in karate. My daughter is 8 years old and is a green belt in karate but is switching to dance (ballet) this year.They both take music lessons at home....son takes piano lessons and daughter takes violin lessons. So yeah we're a busy family! :) We love it tho! 

LesleyJane
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Hey guys! I'm a SAHM with three awesome kids, one DS 17 and two DDs 14 and 10. I'm married to my high school sweetheart. I love spending time with my husband, kids, and friends. I also enjoy reading, shopping, Starbucks and meeting new people.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)