Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Say Hello & Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Mom to Mom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Mom to Mom & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Replies (1111-1120):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Pam,
So nice to see you here ;)

Quoting wandep:

Hi, I'm Pam. I'm a sahm with 2 kids. We live in Florida. We love to travel and go to Disney World and other places. We enjoy walking, bicycling, swimming....we are always on the go with our activities after the kids get out of school. My son is almost 11 years old and is a jr black belt in karate. My daughter is 8 years old and is a green belt in karate but is switching to dance (ballet) this year.They both take music lessons at home....son takes piano lessons and daughter takes violin lessons. So yeah we're a busy family! :) We love it tho! 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 12:08 AM

Welcome to the group,
What do you like to read?  Great to see you here ;)

Quoting LesleyJane: Hey guys! I'm a SAHM with three awesome kids, one DS 17 and two DDs 14 and 10. I'm married to my high school sweetheart. I love spending time with my husband, kids, and friends. I also enjoy reading, shopping, Starbucks and meeting new people.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Hi, welcome. This is a great place to hang out. I used to live in Michigan. MOPS is good if you have pre-schoolers http://www.mops.org/ There my also be a CafeMom group for your area.

Quoting Crazylady99: Hi there. Just moved to MI & don't know a soul except my kids & husband. Near Manistee area. Looking for friends & ply dates for kids! We love nature, science, books, arts & crafts.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Hi Pam, nice to see you here.

Quoting wandep:

Hi, I'm Pam. I'm a sahm with 2 kids. We live in Florida. We love to travel and go to Disney World and other places. We enjoy walking, bicycling, swimming....we are always on the go with our activities after the kids get out of school. My son is almost 11 years old and is a jr black belt in karate. My daughter is 8 years old and is a green belt in karate but is switching to dance (ballet) this year.They both take music lessons at home....son takes piano lessons and daughter takes violin lessons. So yeah we're a busy family! :) We love it tho! 

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Hey! I have a dgd age 14 with us. Is school starting swoon for you?

Quoting LesleyJane: Hey guys! I'm a SAHM with three awesome kids, one DS 17 and two DDs 14 and 10. I'm married to my high school sweetheart. I love spending time with my husband, kids, and friends. I also enjoy reading, shopping, Starbucks and meeting new people.

texasgirl77
by Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:34 AM
Hi!

How many kids do you have and how old are they? I have three. They are 17 (boy), 15 (boy) and 10 (girl)

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

I'm a single mom so I am a WOHM. I work for a scanning company. We electronically scan paper files for many different businesses since most businesses are doing away with paper files. It's a nice job.

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? I'm single. I was married for 17 years and have now been single for two years.

4. What do you like to do in your free time? I love to read. I enjoy my job because even tHough I can't read books there I can listen to audio books so I've become an avid audio book fan. 11/22/63 by stephen king has been my favorite so far. I also enjoy cooking, baking, crafts (but I stink at them) and watching my favorite tv shows!
Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Welcome to the group Pam! When we visited there my husband wanted to move there. Lol. It was for for for daughters Make A Wish trip it was wonderful. We loved it there. Have you heard of Give Kids The World? That is where we stayed.

You are a busy family. Glad you enjoy it. Never a dull moment I bet. This is a great group of mom's I'm sure you will enjoy it here in Mom to Mom. :)

Quoting wandep:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Hi Lesley, welcome to Mom to Mom! Sounds like you have the same interests I do!

wandep
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Never heard of the resort. I'll have to go look it up. Sounds like a fun place to stay tho. LOL When we go we usually stay cheap and stay at Baymont Resorts. Its decent for the money especially if you can get a kid's suite with their own space. :)

Quoting Janet:

Welcome to the group Pam! When we visited there my husband wanted to move there. Lol. It was for for for daughters Make A Wish trip it was wonderful. We loved it there. Have you heard of Give Kids The World? That is where we stayed.

You are a busy family. Glad you enjoy it. Never a dull moment I bet. This is a great group of mom's I'm sure you will enjoy it here in Mom to Mom. :)

Quoting wandep:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Oh yes, please keep look it up! It's a well known place. They let sick kids stay free with their families. They get their own little house/duplex, Completely furnished. They have a place to go eat. They have a ice cream place. You can even have ice cream for breakfast! They have a pool, theater. It is truly a blessing. AND it's all free!!

Quoting wandep:

Never heard of the resort. I'll have to go look it up. Sounds like a fun place to stay tho. LOL When we go we usually stay cheap and stay at Baymont Resorts. Its decent for the money especially if you can get a kid's suite with their own space. :)

Quoting Janet:

Quoting wandep:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN