Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Say Hello & Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Mom to Mom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Mom to Mom & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Replies (1121-1130):
wandep
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 10:48 AM

That sounds nice. I looked it up and looks like a lot of fun. Their webpage was even nice. :) I wish it was open to the public. ;) 

Quoting Janet:

Oh yes, please keep look it up! It's a well known place. They let sick kids stay free with their families. They get their own little house/duplex, Completely furnished. They have a place to go eat. They have a ice cream place. You can even have ice cream for breakfast! They have a pool, theater. It is truly a blessing. AND it's all free!!

Quoting wandep:

Never heard of the resort. I'll have to go look it up. Sounds like a fun place to stay tho. LOL When we go we usually stay cheap and stay at Baymont Resorts. Its decent for the money especially if you can get a kid's suite with their own space. :)

Quoting Janet:

Welcome to the group Pam! When we visited there my husband wanted to move there. Lol. It was for for for daughters Make A Wish trip it was wonderful. We loved it there. Have you heard of Give Kids The World? That is where we stayed.

You are a busy family. Glad you enjoy it. Never a dull moment I bet. This is a great group of mom's I'm sure you will enjoy it here in Mom to Mom. :)

Quoting wandep:

Hi, I'm Pam. I'm a sahm with 2 kids. We live in Florida. We love to travel and go to Disney World and other places. We enjoy walking, bicycling, swimming....we are always on the go with our activities after the kids get out of school. My son is almost 11 years old and is a jr black belt in karate. My daughter is 8 years old and is a green belt in karate but is switching to dance (ballet) this year.They both take music lessons at home....son takes piano lessons and daughter takes violin lessons. So yeah we're a busy family! :) We love it tho! 

PrincessAsmommy
by Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Hi!   I'm Jeanny. I live in Saskatchewan Canada with my DH, 2 kids, kitten and dog. DD is 8 and will be in gr 2 this year and DS is 6 and going into gr 1.  I'm a SAHM and have been taking care of a friend's little man for the last 4yrs. He's going into K this fall so I'm attempting to find a job I can do from home (not an easy thing to find). In my free time I like to be here on CM, on FB, reading and playing the piano. 

MoonLight5519
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:48 AM

wave Hey  My Name Is Moon Light  I'm a Mom I'm 33 years old and Married to my Great Husband of 8 years. I have one Great Son . I Just wanted say it's really nice to be back on here again. To  Cafe Mom where i can feel free to talk to mom's and  get some advice on things and Be myself And Make  New Friends  Thankyou ..

BarbarianMom
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Hi everyone,

As you might guess I'm new to the forum. Also new to Stockton so may have a lot of questions about what's good/not good/avoid like crazy/etc (if anyone on here lives around there).

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? I have 2 little ones. Rowan is almost 6 and is starting kindergarten this year. Yay! Conan turns one in a few days.

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? I'm currently looking for work, so technically a SAHM, but striving to be a WOHM.

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? Married for 8 years.

4. What do you like to do in your free time? Free time? What's that? When I have it I love to read, go hiking, swimming, out to eat, or sometimes just snuggle in front of a good movie.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Sheila_mommyof4
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Me

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?
* 4 kids... Twin girls 8yrs, another girl 6yrs,boy 1yr

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?
*sahm want a part time job tho

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?
*have a bf

4. What do you like to do in your free time?
*read, draw, internet, park with family

I am Sheila, im 29 live in phoenix,az

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:14 PM

Hi Jenny, welcome to the group. When do the kids start school?

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

Hi!   I'm Jeanny. I live in Saskatchewan Canada with my DH, 2 kids, kitten and dog. DD is 8 and will be in gr 2 this year and DS is 6 and going into gr 1.  I'm a SAHM and have been taking care of a friend's little man for the last 4yrs. He's going into K this fall so I'm attempting to find a job I can do from home (not an easy thing to find). In my free time I like to be here on CM, on FB, reading and playing the piano. 

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Hi Moon Light, Welcome back. How old is your son?

Quoting MoonLight5519:

wave Hey  My Name Is Moon Light  I'm a Mom I'm 33 years old and Married to my Great Husband of 8 years. I have one Great Son . I Just wanted say it's really nice to be back on here again. To  Cafe Mom where i can feel free to talk to mom's and  get some advice on things and Be myself And Make  New Friends  Thankyou ..

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:19 PM

Hi and welcome. When do your son start school?

Quoting BarbarianMom:

Hi everyone,

As you might guess I'm new to the forum. Also new to Stockton so may have a lot of questions about what's good/not good/avoid like crazy/etc (if anyone on here lives around there).

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? I have 2 little ones. Rowan is almost 6 and is starting kindergarten this year. Yay! Conan turns one in a few days.

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? I'm currently looking for work, so technically a SAHM, but striving to be a WOHM.

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? Married for 8 years.

4. What do you like to do in your free time? Free time? What's that? When I have it I love to read, go hiking, swimming, out to eat, or sometimes just snuggle in front of a good movie.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:22 PM

Hi Sheila, welcome to the group. What's the weather beeen like in Phoenix lately?

Quoting Sheila_mommyof4:

Me

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? * 4 kids... Twin girls 8yrs, another girl 6yrs,boy 1yr 2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? *sahm want a part time job tho 3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? *have a bf 4. What do you like to do in your free time? *read, draw, internet, park with family I am Sheila, im 29 live in phoenix,az

Sheila_mommyof4
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:29 PM
Thank you and its been humid. Past two days we had a great amount of rain so that was nice.now that the rain is gone its sooo humid and hot. Bleh lol

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi Sheila, welcome to the group. What's the weather beeen like in Phoenix lately?

Quoting Sheila_mommyof4:

Me

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they? * 4 kids... Twin girls 8yrs, another girl 6yrs,boy 1yr 2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM? *sahm want a part time job tho 3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...? *have a bf 4. What do you like to do in your free time? *read, draw, internet, park with family I am Sheila, im 29 live in phoenix,az

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN