Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Your progress on your resolution!!!!! Share here :)

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:50 AM
  • 43 Replies
The first thing I'm doing is watching my language. I know, tsk tsk. So I put in a swear jar. So far I'm doing great!!!
The second thing was losing more weight. I am slowly starting to be more active, and eating a bit healthier.

How are you all doing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ETHnCEM
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:18 PM

My resolution is to quit smoking for my kids sake. So far so good! :)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:19 PM

I set goals instead and so far I'm doing good.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this
You can do it!!!!! Its hard but you can quit!!!!!! I quit eighteen years ago.

Quoting ETHnCEM:

My resolution is to quit smoking for my kids sake. So far so good! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:44 PM
I'm doing small steps. This month, its exercise more and eat a bit healthier. Next month, I'm going to work more on portions.
Instead of just jumping in and overwhelming myself, I'm doing it small step by step.
I am going to finally lose this weight. I'm tired of failing.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:45 PM

I'm doing the same thing with my weight loss. I'm determined this time to lose it.

Quoting celestegood: I'm doing small steps. This month, its exercise more and eat a bit healthier. Next month, I'm going to work more on portions.
Instead of just jumping in and overwhelming myself, I'm doing it small step by step.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

celestegood
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:47 PM
I am too. Ive been needing to lose quite a bit for around four years now. Every time ive truer to lose I do too much at once. So I'm trying to not overwhelm myself.
I will lose this darn weight. I wish you luck!!!! Its not easy, I know.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I'm doing the same thing with my weight loss. I'm determined this time to lose it.

Quoting celestegood: I'm doing small steps. This month, its exercise more and eat a bit healthier. Next month, I'm going to work more on portions.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:50 PM

I need to lose 50-60 lbs and I tried losing last year and would do really good some weeks and then the others were bad. Good luck to you too.

Quoting celestegood: I am too. Ive been needing to lose quite a bit for around four years now. Every time ive truer to lose I do too much at once. So I'm trying to not overwhelm myself.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting MistressMinerva:

celestegood
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I need to ultimately lose about a hundred pounds. I have lost thirty so far.
I have really struggled with this. I'm tired of starting to lose and then gaining.
I really hope you do well this year!!!!!! This is our year!!!!!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I need to lose 50-60 lbs and I tried losing last year and would do really good some weeks and then the others were bad. Good luck to you too.

Quoting celestegood: I am too. Ive been needing to lose quite a bit for around four years now. Every time ive truer to lose I do too much at once. So I'm trying to not overwhelm myself.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:01 PM

I am eating better!

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Losing weight is definitely on my list for 2014 I am not however screaming out loud that it's a resolution.  So far, not good.  We did have to finish left overs which included a pan of fudge and a big spice bunt cake.  But I will make it a point to start watching what I eat without making a "thing" out of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN