Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat! 1/7

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:01 AM
  • 204 Replies

Welcome to the first Tuesday Coffee Break Chat of 2014!

What are YOU doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

coffee

**To chat with other members, use the Quote button below their reply and respond to them.**

by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 7, 2014 at 8:59 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Tuesday Morning ladies!

My son got on the bus a little while ago and is back at school after almost 3 weeks off! I LOVE my child with all my heart, but there is an extra little bounce in my step this morning as I drink my coffee ALONE.  Haha

othermom
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:25 AM

My brother is frustrated where he lives and now doesn;t want to stay there, he wants to move in to the motorhome our family purchased. Although he wasn't supposed to know about it yet, we wanted him to really try where he is at, but my mom told him about it. He is mentally ill and in a group home right now

AromaDrops33
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Getting my son ready for school and ordering more business cards :)
mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:27 AM

Taking a mini break today from school work did an exam yesterday and really should be studying to do a retake but just gonna take a break today

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:28 AM

My daughter went back to school today as well and as much as I love her we are too much alike hahahaha both very logical 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

My son got on the bus a little while ago and is back at school after almost 3 weeks off! I LOVE my child with all my heart, but there is an extra little bounce in my step this morning as I drink my coffee ALONE.  Haha

Stephanie nice to meet you.
othermom
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Lol, it was nice when my older two went back to school

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:29 AM

I am sorry to hear this.

How long has he been in the group home? Is it the first time he is living away from family?

Quoting othermom:

My brother is frustrated where he lives and now doesn;t want to stay there, he wants to move in to the motorhome our family purchased. Although he wasn't supposed to know about it yet, we wanted him to really try where he is at, but my mom told him about it. He is mentally ill and in a group home right now

starfire59
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

At my mom's and taking a break. I came over to clean her house and do the laundry. Her health isn't very good. She keeps the house picked up most of the time and I come over to give her a hand.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Is today the first day back at school for your son?

If so, is there an extra pep in your step this morning?  :)

Quoting AromaDrops33: Getting my son ready for school and ordering more business cards :)

AromaDrops33
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
It is the first day back, and I'm pretty exited to have the house to myself....lol

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Is today the first day back at school for your son?

If so, is there an extra pep in your step this morning?  :)

Quoting AromaDrops33: Getting my son ready for school and ordering more business cards :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN