Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Labial Fusion/ Adhesion

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 4:25 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hi Moms/ and Dads?

I am in desperate need of some help! My Littel Girl (2 years old) was diagnosed with a Labial fusion/ adhesion when she was about 10 months old, She would sit and rock, I could see she was uncomfortable. We used an Oestrogen based cream (Premarin) and I was told it would separate and not to worry, this did not work, I then tooke her to a Paed who referred me to a gynae, he said although it should not be bothering her, he would surgically separate. After about 4 weeks she began rocking again, I left it for a while, but then we went back to the gynae and he told me to just leave it, it won't worry her. The skin began to grow even more closed and I was worried that she would develop an infection, so I went to another gynae for a second opinion, he also said it shouldn't cause any problems, but if I thought it was bugging her he would separate again, he told me to apply a cream for 6 weeks afterwards to keep it separate, he said he doubted that it would grow back, a few months later it started growing, it has now been about 6 months since the last procedure and it has almost closed conpletely. She has started ricking again and yesterday she told me she was sore down there! I am in a state, I do not know what to do or where to turn! Any one else been in this situation???

by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 4:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
johnny4ever
Having a great birthday!
Yesterday at 4:52 PM
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Bump for you!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:51 AM

I'm so sorry! I have read other posts quite a while ago about this but it was in a bigger group. You may want to post this in the Newcomers group or even the confessions group - only because it is so large. Good luck!! I hope you find someone who can help.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:51 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)