Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bathroom yay or nay 1/8

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:31 PM
  • 40 Replies

What do you think of this bathroom?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Not my style.

momofsunshine77
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:00 PM

no - too small

ShhhItsASecret
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:01 PM
Pretty, but I couldn't shower with someone being able to see in or me being able to see out
aiden032809
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:03 PM
I hate those types of sinks it's so awkward washing your hands in a round bowl type sink ... Other than that it's alright not really my taste
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:04 PM

I'm so paranoid I need to be able to see if anything is going on in the bathroom lol.

Quoting ShhhItsASecret: Pretty, but I couldn't shower with someone being able to see in or me being able to see out

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Really? I've always liked them but never used one.

Quoting aiden032809: I hate those types of sinks it's so awkward washing your hands in a round bowl type sink ... Other than that it's alright not really my taste

aiden032809
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Iv used so many! They suck it's like you have to almost twist your hands a curtain way to get into the bowl and if your not deep enough in the bowl it splashes all over the counter... So stupid. Iv tried over and over but I just don't like them and see them more of a hassle lol

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting aiden032809: I hate those types of sinks it's so awkward washing your hands in a round bowl type sink ... Other than that it's alright not really my taste

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Hmm interesting. I really can't comment since I've never had a chance to try it. I'll have to think twice before renovating our bathroom now.

Quoting aiden032809: Iv used so many! They suck it's like you have to almost twist your hands a curtain way to get into the bowl and if your not deep enough in the bowl it splashes all over the counter... So stupid. Iv tried over and over but I just don't like them and see them more of a hassle lol

Quoting goddess99:

aiden032809
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I would def try it out before doing it. I loved the look but after several attempts of using those types of sinks we have decided they will not be in our bathrooms lol but you might really like them you never know :-)

Quoting goddess99:

Hmm interesting. I really can't comment since I've never had a chance to try it. I'll have to think twice before renovating our bathroom now.

Quoting aiden032809: Iv used so many! They suck it's like you have to almost twist your hands a curtain way to get into the bowl and if your not deep enough in the bowl it splashes all over the counter... So stupid. Iv tried over and over but I just don't like them and see them more of a hassle lol

Quoting goddess99:

godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Nay, way to small for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)