Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

SO Alone

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:30 AM
  • 20 Replies
Im a stay at home mom. I love being at home with my little guy, but Im very lonely.
I Look at the walls of this house for about 22to hours a day. We live on the outskirts a very small southern town. I know eveyone here but really have no desire to hang out with any of them due to the drama. I live on a small farm so feeding animals is really all I do. I feel like I am the only persin in the planet with out a friend to chat with during the day or vent to. What am I going to do Im so sick of feeling thia way.
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CowgirlMama0508
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:33 AM
I know how u feel lol. where do you live? we also live on the outskirts of a very tiny southern town lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww I read stuff like this on here all the time so you're not alone. Just hang out and chat with us here on CafeMom.

MaineMammax2
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Does your town have a library that has activities for your little one? Is there a larger town nearby you can join a mommy and me group to get out and meet new people? Cafe Mom is a good place to chat with people throughout the day though. Good Luck!

Momsparky2
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:34 AM
We live in SC.
Momsparky2
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:37 AM
There is absolutely nothing to do around here. The nearest place that there may be something for us to do is an hour away. I always feel like a negative person.
PAmommy32
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:15 AM

I know it is a big ordeal to do, but if you don't like the people and don't enjoy living there you might consider moving.  I know sometimes that is not an option but is worth thinking about if you are truely not happy where you are.  I grew up in a small town and I couldn't ever go back because I would go insane with nothing to do. 

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:21 AM

you can get awesome support on this site

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 9, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Welcome to the group. Just stay here and chat with us.

Cozie_Sisika458
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 2:43 PM
That's why they made social networks like this one. Come on here and chat with other moms.
Deannie1258
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 2:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi sweetie I am in the same boat once my husband goes to work it's just me here alone all day till he gets home. I had a few friends here but they were into drama too so it's just me. What part of South Carolina. My home town is in Greenville South Carolina. You have a good day. Hugs Deannie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)