Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: 1/10

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:18 AM
  • 409 Replies

Welcome to our FIRST Friday Chat!

What are you doing today & this weekend?

What's on YOUR mind?

Let's CHAT!

how are youMichelle

by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this

TGIF Good morning! I'm doing laundry LOL and waiting to hear if I'll be fostering any cats today. Our animal shelter has sewer problems and frozen lines so no water at all. I offered to take some cats if they needed that. Hoping to get a call for pick up this morning. Otherwise, no plans, it's supposed to snow tomorrow so we won't be going anywhere. Dh and I will probably just watch movies or something. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

You foster cats? That is great. How long have you been doing that?

My son has just begun fostering dogs. He loves it.

Quoting goddess99:

TGIF Good morning! I'm doing laundry LOL and waiting to hear if I'll be fostering any cats today. Our animal shelter has sewer problems and frozen lines so no water at all. I offered to take some cats if they needed that. Hoping to get a call for pick up this morning. Otherwise, no plans, it's supposed to snow tomorrow so we won't be going anywhere. Dh and I will probably just watch movies or something. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:39 AM

This would be my first time. I could never talk dh into it before but because the shelter is in such bad shape, he agreed. I'm on a list that I'm sure have people the shelter has worked with before and they don't know me so it's doubtful but I'm hopeful fingers crossed

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Quoting goddess99:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Good luck with it all. I hope they call you. That way, should anything happen again you are already on their list of candidates to help.

Quoting goddess99:

This would be my first time. I could never talk dh into it before but because the shelter is in such bad shape, he agreed. I'm on a list that I'm sure have people the shelter has worked with before and they don't know me so it's doubtful but I'm hopeful fingers crossed

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh I know, I'm so excited. But I'm just going to be so heartbroken if I don't get a call today =(

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good luck with it all. I hope they call you. That way, should anything happen again you are already on their list of candidates to help.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Quoting goddess99:

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Yesterday at 8:35 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:49 AM

My son is finally going to school today after 20 days off..we are on a 2 hour delay and I need to run some errands but will return in a few hours

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I am Reading & Scrapbooking this weekend!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Yay! School's back on. Congrats!!

Quoting johnny4ever:

My son is finally going to school today after 20 days off..we are on a 2 hour delay and I need to run some errands but will return in a few hours

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Quoting goddess99:

Yay! School's back on. Congrats!!

Quoting johnny4ever:

I am so disappointed on FB on our school page how many parents arent sending their kids to school today..because it is a Friday

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

20 days!! Wow. I bet everyone is ready to get back to a normal schedule.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)