Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Guilty pleasure tv shows?

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:11 AM
  • 54 Replies
What are some types of tv shows that you love that most people don't know about?
Are you a reality tv junkie, Soap operas, etc?

I looove the home remodel type shows that are on HGTV and TLC.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:30 AM

I watch alot of British tv lol. Top Gear, Antiques Roadshow, Grand Design, F1 racing LOL.

just_hc
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:46 AM

There are only 2 shows I actually stop to watch.   1.  Shameless.  I'm addicted to this show!!!    2.  Dance Mom's.      Any other time the TV is just background noice and it's usually tuned into some sort of home improvement type show.

kaygarcia97
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:51 AM

BBC Sherlock, Doctor Who (been watching since I was a child!), ANYTHING on Investigation Discovery I love 20/20 or 48 Hours.

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 10, 2014 at 10:16 AM
I've never heard of Shameless. What is it about?

Quoting just_hc:

There are only 2 shows I actually stop to watch.   1.  Shameless.  I'm addicted to this show!!!    2.  Dance Mom's.      Any other time the TV is just background noice and it's usually tuned into some sort of home improvement type show.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 10, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Do you watch the British tv shows with hubby or by yourself?

Quoting goddess99:

I watch alot of British tv lol. Top Gear, Antiques Roadshow, Grand Design, F1 racing LOL.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoisonEyeV
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 10:17 AM

I still love watching Real World/Road Rules Challenges on MTV.

I have a lot of shows that I'm interested in but I don't think they are really a secret.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 10, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

With Chris, otherwise I would never watch them =)

Quoting splatz: Do you watch the British tv shows with hubby or by yourself?

Quoting goddess99:

just_hc
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 10:39 AM

It's a series on Showtime.   It's about a family in Chicago.   The father is an alcoholic.  The mother left.  And the 21 year old daughter is raising her 5 siblings ranging in age from 2 to 17.  It's totally disfunctional but it's a great show.  New season starts Sunday! 

Quoting splatz: I've never heard of Shameless. What is it about?

Quoting just_hc:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:00 AM

I CANNOT believe I am going to openly admit this BUT my guilty pleasure TV show that I am totallly embarassed to admit to is JERSEYLICIOUS!! blush

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I watch Project Runway, Biggest Loser, Face Off, Dancing w/ the Stars, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Survivor, Big Brother, The Taste, The Voice, American Idol, Sleepy Hollow, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Castle, Betrayal, Parenthood, Modern Family and I watch Daytime Soaps, Young and the Restless and Bold and the Beautiful.

I'm sure there is more that I watch...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN