Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

New to group!

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:35 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hi! I'm Megan, but I like to be called Meg. I'm a single mom. I have a son who is 4, turning 5 on January 30. He's currently in preschool. He's ADHD and is on the Aspergers Spectrum. Feel free to ask anything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Hi Megan, Welcome to the group!

SpiritFortress
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Hello and welcome! My daughter is on the Aspergers spectrum. She's 19 years old now and reading your post took me back to when she was in kindergarten, the one and only year of her school years she tolerated. Nice to meet you. I look forward to seeing you here. :)

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 10, 2014 at 3:45 PM

Welcome Megan!

lil_momma1411
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 4:32 PM
Hello I'm also new. My name is Ashley. I have a question about ADHD If you don't mind. I believe my 3 year old is ADHD but I'm not sure and the Dr wont check foe it yet because she is to young. I'm wondering what signs I can loom for. My daughter is very very hyper and active she doesn't seem to care about learning when I try to teach her to count or her ABCs she just isn't interested she gets into doing something but gets distracted very easily. She is also a picky eater but barely eats anything.
Meg2011425
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Most doctors won't diagnose until they are around 5. But my son was violent and very hyper as well as he barely eats. This year he started his first year of preschool and his doctor finally diagnosed him, because he was t only having issues at home he had those same issues in school. If her behaviors are consistent I would definitely keep trying with her doc.

Quoting lil_momma1411: Hello I'm also new. My name is Ashley. I have a question about ADHD If you don't mind. I believe my 3 year old is ADHD but I'm not sure and the Dr wont check foe it yet because she is to young. I'm wondering what signs I can loom for. My daughter is very very hyper and active she doesn't seem to care about learning when I try to teach her to count or her ABCs she just isn't interested she gets into doing something but gets distracted very easily. She is also a picky eater but barely eats anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Hi Meg, welcome to the group. You have a very handsome little boy.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Hi Meg. Im a single mom also. I have a 13 yr old son and a 4 year old son (he's turning 5 in February).
Welcome to the group!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)