Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do i buy my husband for our 10th aniversery?

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:36 AM
  • 11 Replies
We have been married 10 years and have been through a lot. He bought me a puppy. How do i compete with that,Lol. Any suggestion? I'm just lost on what to buy him. He loves fishing and anything outdoors,but has so much of that stuff already. Help!
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JasonsMom2007
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:39 AM
We always go on a weekend trip for our anniversary.
redheadmom35
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:55 AM
We can't he usually works Saturday.

Quoting JasonsMom2007: We always go on a weekend trip for our anniversary.
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:08 AM

A new watch or a wallet.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Do you live some where that has an open race track? One that you rent one of their race cars and book time and you can race around the track. Would he like something like that?

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 12:32 PM

go out on a day he is off other than Saturday

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 13, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Maybe a fishing trip for the two of you!

celestegood
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:46 AM
A tie? haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleMc
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:51 AM

We aren't big on gifts. We don't really need the gift part so it isn't something we have to have & give. The puppy can really be a family gift. I really don't have many ideas but maybe just something he is into like tools or whatever. At 10 years we just had a picnic with family. We are going to hit 18 and we just go have a fun day together. 

Jellyfishlion
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:20 AM

If you can afford it, why not go on a trip? Maybe you HATE camping but he Lives it- so get a sitter for a weekend, go to your local state park( most have flush toilets & heated showers!) & go camping, hiking, fishing with him. It is an experience with you by his side, time to reconnect, and something you Know he loves( besides you & the kids lol!!).... Maybe a sleeping bag for two with a note tied to it to tell him what you're doing.......

redheadmom35
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:12 AM
I love to fish and camp,but the weather is too cold. I am thinking about sending the kids to my sil and getting a nice room and having a private in room dinner.

Quoting Jellyfishlion:

If you can afford it, why not go on a trip? Maybe you HATE camping but he Lives it- so get a sitter for a weekend, go to your local state park( most have flush toilets & heated showers!) & go camping, hiking, fishing with him. It is an experience with you by his side, time to reconnect, and something you Know he loves( besides you & the kids lol!!).... Maybe a sleeping bag for two with a note tied to it to tell him what you're doing.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)