Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Ghost Stories!!

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:53 PM
  • 4 Replies

Anyone have any good ghost stories.

MINE:

when my grandmother passed away she left her house to my parents. when we were in the process of moving in my mom let me and my friend (we were 15) stay at  the house alone. we were hanging out doing a movie night calling boys. the usual. after we fell asleep i woke up to the feeling of someone tapping my foot. at first i thought it was my friend so without even opening my eyes i told her to stop and then i got a slap on my foot. like someone was trying to get my attention so i sat up and said "nikki?" (my friend) and my grandmothers voice said "no pumpkin its grammy, i love you very much" i tried to keep talking to her but thats all i got. and i was AWAKE because my talking woke nikki up. she thought i was crazy. and when i told my mom about it the next morning she told me my grammy had visited her too that night to tell her me and nikki were safe.... my mom was worried about us staying at the house alone.

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MommaH4
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:07 PM

BUMP!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Bump

I'll tell my story later, when I have more time. I love ghost stories!

MommaH4
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM

BUMP!

Mommy2bbyboy
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. That's an awesome ghost story!

When I was younger i was looking in my grandmothers mirror, and then I saw a black man over my shoulder. This all happened in a split second. I didn't think anything of it because I thought I was seriously just seeing things.... But till this day I still remember that...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)