Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Is there a friend from your past who you want...

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:22 PM
  • 122 Replies

...to reconnect with?

Tell us a little about them, no last names please.

miss you

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:24 PM
My friend Amber. We were good friends from 12 until I had my son and she couldn't have kids that she really wants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:25 PM

I would love to find my friend Diane. We went to high school together and hung out so much people thought we looked alike. A little while after high school she got married and was just gone, I think she is remarried now and living in another state. I would love to reconnect with her.

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
59 minutes ago
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Angie & Diane.We were stationed together in Philadelphia Naval Base. I have come close to finding them.Still no luck.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Aww that's too bad.

Quoting Jenn8604: My friend Amber. We were good friends from 12 until I had my son and she couldn't have kids that she really wants.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:29 PM

I suppose they probably move often, hey?

Quoting johnny4ever:

Angie & Diane.We were stationed together in Philadelphia Naval Base. I have come close to finding them.Still no luck.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jan. 12, 2014 at 6:54 PM
I had a good friend in elementary school I would love to reconnect with. We shared the same birthday. We didn't go to the same junior high school, but for a few years after we graduated from elementary school, she would always stop by my house on our birthday to wish me a happy birthday.
I have looked for her on FB and the phonebook (well online) but I can't find her. I'm guessing she's married so that's why I can't find her by name :-(
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 12, 2014 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute, sorry you can't find her...yet.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I had a good friend in elementary school I would love to reconnect with. We shared the same birthday. We didn't go to the same junior high school, but for a few years after we graduated from elementary school, she would always stop by my house on our birthday to wish me a happy birthday.
I have looked for her on FB and the phonebook (well online) but I can't find her. I'm guessing she's married so that's why I can't find her by name :-(

cupcake_mom
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Not really. I have actually done that in the last few years
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 12, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Oh did you find someone or did someone find you?

Quoting cupcake_mom: Not really. I have actually done that in the last few years

cupcake_mom
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Both. I have found a few old friends and a few have found me.

Quoting goddess99:

Oh did you find someone or did someone find you?

Quoting cupcake_mom: Not really. I have actually done that in the last few years

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)