Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Lotioning up!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:45 AM
  • 13 Replies

Colder weather sometimes brings drier skin....what's your favorite cream, moisturizer to lotion up with???

by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:46 AM

I like baby lotion, creamy vaseline and vaseline.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Suave Lotion with Aloe
Vertical15
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Unrefined Coconut Oil.

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Anything i have in the house. I have bath and body works, aveeno, suave and the old fashioned Johnsons baby lotion. If its in the room than it gets used. I havent found anything that doesn't give my skin the same effect except watered down Baby Magic lotion. that stuff sucks

ericabb
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Vaseline is my favorite brand because it's fast-absorbing and not greasy.  I have a sensory disorder and I can't handle my hands feeling dry or like anything is on them.  Been like this since I was a baby and would hold my hands up to my parents to wipe them off, and I can't stand touching raw meat or anything else slimy.  I also have to take my rings off when eating with my hands (I can handle crumbs because they just brush off) because it's even worse if anything, even water, gets between my ring and skin.

Malissa1578
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Suave or lubriderm.

AromaDrops33
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep the winter season brings horrible dry skin, and so does chemicals in products for me. i use natural Jordan Essentials Shea butter
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 4:29 PM

I like vaseline and the creamy vaseline...I get a tube from $Tree...it's really good...

Quoting ericabb:

Vaseline is my favorite brand because it's fast-absorbing and not greasy.  I have a sensory disorder and I can't handle my hands feeling dry or like anything is on them.  Been like this since I was a baby and would hold my hands up to my parents to wipe them off, and I can't stand touching raw meat or anything else slimy.  I also have to take my rings off when eating with my hands (I can handle crumbs because they just brush off) because it's even worse if anything, even water, gets between my ring and skin.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 4:38 PM

African Shea butter and I  love the feel of Lubriderm but really I use whatever we have in the house which is usually Suave and my African Shea butter.

Sparkler16
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 4:39 PM
I like Bliss vanilla bergamot or grapefruit body butter. It's really thick and moisturizing without being greasy. Love it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)