Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What would you change...

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:43 AM
  • 63 Replies

about yourself?

about your so/dh?

and about your kids?

If anything.

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:45 AM

myself - I'd get back on track to losing more weight.

my dh - I want him to not stress and feel guilty when he buys something he really wants.

my dd - I want her to use her indoor voice all the time unless there is a Real emergency.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:59 AM
About myself- my weight. I'm working on trying to lose about 50 pounds.

About my spouse/SO - I'd like to actually have one :-)
Preferably rich!

Nothing about my kids, that I can think of at the moment. But I'm sure there are a few things about both of them.
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck on the weight loss, I have 80 pounds to go so I know it's difficult. and Good Luck finding your rich prince charming, he's out there somewhere! He just doesn't realize there's a beautiful woman with 2 cuties looking for him =)

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: About myself- my weight. I'm working on trying to lose about 50 pounds.

Preferably rich!

Nothing about my kids, that I can think of at the moment. But I'm sure there are a few things about both of them.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww, thank you so much

Quoting goddess99:

Good luck on the weight loss, I have 80 pounds to go so I know it's difficult. and Good Luck finding your rich prince charming, he's out there somewhere! He just doesn't realize there's a beautiful woman with 2 cuties looking for him =)

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: About myself- my weight. I'm working on trying to lose about 50 pounds.

Preferably rich!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Myself-to start saying no more often

DH-his negativity

Son-he could learn at a faster pase

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:25 AM

The first one is a good one. We've talked about your dh before, I hope things get better with him. How are Daniel's social lunches coming along?

Quoting johnny4ever:  

Myself-to start saying no more often

DH-his negativity

Son-he could learn at a faster pase

othermom
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:28 AM

My anxiety. My husband not picking up after himself. My son getting over his issue of not talking to people, can't think of anything for my girls

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:39 AM

I never realized how much anxiety was a problem until I joined cm so I hope that gets better for you or you get help with it. I hope your dh grows up =) Has your son always been shy?

Quoting othermom:

My anxiety. My husband not picking up after himself. My son getting over his issue of not talking to people, can't think of anything for my girls

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:46 AM

about myself ; I want to lose weight I have a good 30lbs to get rid of ... if not more. I also need to be more patient and a better listener. I need to quit smoking.

about DH ; I would like for him to be more independant (long story) I guess I enabled him but he's become very dependant on me for a lot of things.  Also for him to be more active and pro-active. He needs to quit smoking too

my DD : I wish she would lose the drama queen attitude and be more organized.  And that she'd stop guilt tripping me all the time.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:54 AM

There's alot here =) I wish you and your dh the best of luck quitting smoking. Maybe you and your dh could volunteer at a homeless shelter, it would help your dh be more active and it could help you be a better listener. Some of those people would love someone new to talk to =) and I hope your dd gets better with age lol.

Quoting Jinxed8:

about myself ; I want to lose weight I have a good 30lbs to get rid of ... if not more. I also need to be more patient and a better listener. I need to quit smoking.

about DH ; I would like for him to be more independant (long story) I guess I enabled him but he's become very dependant on me for a lot of things.  Also for him to be more active and pro-active. He needs to quit smoking too

my DD : I wish she would lose the drama queen attitude and be more organized.  And that she'd stop guilt tripping me all the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)