Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:41 AM
  • 203 Replies
1 mom liked this

Welcome to our Friday Chat!

What are you doing today & this weekend?

What's on YOUR mind?

Let's CHAT!

how are youMichelle

by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

good morning We are going grocery shopping today and this weekend we are working with our new kitty to try to get her used to the other animals. That has been extremely slow going but we'll get there. I'm so tired, didn't sleep well last night. A nap might be in order =)

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:06 AM
We are on a 2 hour delay for snow.I am working till 4.Will catch up with everybody later today.I am subbing for Secretary so at least I will be sitting for most of the day.Please don't let me catch any viruses!
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Have fun and good luck staying healthy! =)

Quoting johnny4ever: We are on a 2 hour delay for snow.I am working till 4.Will catch up with everybody later today.I am subbing for Secretary so at least I will be sitting for most of the day.Please don't let me catch any viruses!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning ladies! My husband is home for the weekend, so we are going to be tackling some of our to do list so we can put the house on the market next week.

We have a date night tonight that I am pretty excited about too.

Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:36 AM

Same here with the shopping. I hope you get your nap.

cat

Quoting goddess99:

good morning We are going grocery shopping today and this weekend we are working with our new kitty to try to get her used to the other animals. That has been extremely slow going but we'll get there. I'm so tired, didn't sleep well last night. A nap might be in order =)

charleyangel317
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:36 AM

Working today, working on my crafts all weekend to get my inventory built up for a tournament (my dh umpires baseball) in a couple of weeks.

berlgirl1224
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:37 AM
I work tonight (as usual). I also work Saturday night and Sunday night. I'm a server, so that's my life :(. But other than that, we have to take my husband's car to the city very early tomorrow and drop it off. It will be "checked over" to find out why certain service lights keep coming on. Love spending money on that! (Not$)

And while we are in the city, I am going to hot topic and spending my cool cash (spend $30 and save $15) so I will get more doctor who stuff, maybe even some adventure time stuff! And the store has been bogo50% off, so hopefully that sale is still going!

That's about it for my life. Nice and boring, spending my Xmas money (finally) and spending money on this damn German car lol
goodmama85
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:39 AM
Good morning ladies!! Watched the news this morning and saw they found body part that most likely is avonte the missing teen.this is so sad :(
my4kids274
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Good morning. I am getting ready for my BIL to arrive later today. I am sitting at the pharmacy right now picking up prescriptions at the moment. Then heading back home to finish some wash.
Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:42 AM

It's payday Friday which means time to do the shopping.  And for an added treat, this is the first time we are taking the little shopping cart Santa brot our eldest daughter (2) for Christmas.  We're hoping this will help her have a better time.  She doesn't want to be in the cart, and my husband can't carry her the whole time.

Other than that, not much eles going on here. 

cat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)