Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no sleep for me :(

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 7:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
One of my three uear olds is refusing to settle :( don't know whays uo with her but she is soooooo hyper also baby is so active tonight, keeps havig bouts of kicking and moving about and poking her hands and feet out lol.
CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mamahufferd
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 9:20 PM
you have twins too? my boys are three as well! ;) I do understand that part. they have their moments. hang in there mama!
splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 20, 2014 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I could have wrote this exact thing a few weeks ago lol. Now baby is on the outside keeping me up though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
youngmamma740
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting mamahufferd: you have twins too? my boys are three as well! ;) I do understand that part. they have their moments. hang in there mama!

My twins are one of each flavour
cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:51 PM
My kids are taking forever to get down. Ds is almost 5 and is fighting going to sleep so bad its driving me nuts. Dd who is 6m is up and down. Figures since we need to be up and out of the house fairly early since dd has her 6m check up tomorrow bright and early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Oh boy she's getting ready!

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:50 PM

I know how you feel. My 14 month has never been a good sleeper, he even got so active at night when I was pregnant that I couldn't sleep then either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)