Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Leaving Kids In The Car

Posted by   + Show Post

So this has been a hot topic everywhere, here, online, etc! I just can not stand the idea of leaving any child in the car unless they are of teenage age! I mean I have little ones and I do not care if I can see them from inside the store! I pay at the pump and if I HAVE to go in I haul my 2 year old dd with me and get the baby out of the pumpkin seat and do it! I usually will go to a fast food joint if I am after drinks and snacks, like McDonalds has apples and chocolate milk which is a great choice for my dd and I do not have to take her out and I get a sweet tea! Less than $4 and done! I think there are always options! And personally I see no excuse bc you NEVER know what could happen! : /

by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Replies (41-42):
1stpreggers
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:52 PM
This.

Quoting mommie2madison:

Presumption of danger is just that - a presumption.  If there are no obvious & apparent dangers, I don't have a problem with each parent deciding for themselves.  But - whatever suits you for your kids, whatever suits me for mine.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mishy2
by Michelle on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I never leave my children in the car either, - not to run in and pay for gas, not to run into a store, nothing. If I have to run into the gas station to pay for my gas, rather than paying at the pumps, then I take the boys out of the car and take them in with me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)