Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:48 AM
  • 126 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on YOUR mind?

Let's Chat!

how are you

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning everyone!

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

good morning

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Good morning I need at least 2 pots of coffee this morning running on 2 hours of sleep and right now just in a functioning zombie mode. My daughter has been sick with strep today was final day of freebie cause she still wasn't fever free and the shot full of antibitoics takes up to 48 hours to work. Can I put the housework on my roommate today please?

jenncody
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:06 AM
I'm cleaning out my house today like its spring. I guess I must be nesting. I'm due with baby #5 in about 8 weeks. I have a 10 yo ds and 3 4yo ds triplets.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Hi! What do you have going on today?

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

good morning

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Good Morning!

I need to clean today, and we'll be bowling later. Other than that, it's too cold to do anything else!

Hope you all have a great day!

jenncody
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:11 AM
I have a best friend and two days a week we are at each other's house doing the heavy cleaning and organizing. We are at my house on Monday and Thursday, and her house on Tuesday and Friday.

Quoting mmtosam06:

Good morning I need at least 2 pots of coffee this morning running on 2 hours of sleep and right now just in a functioning zombie mode. My daughter has been sick with strep today was final day of freebie cause she still wasn't fever free and the shot full of antibitoics takes up to 48 hours to work. Can I put the housework on my roommate today please?

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Hope she gets to feeling better! =(

Get some rest, you don't want to get sick too!

Quoting mmtosam06:

jenncody
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Where are you from because it's 65 here in Texas!!

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!

I need to clean today, and we'll be bowling later. Other than that, it's too cold to do anything else!

Hope you all have a great day!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Come nest at my house! =)

Congrats on the new baby. You have your hands full!

Quoting jenncody: I'm cleaning out my house today like its spring. I guess I must be nesting. I'm due with baby #5 in about 8 weeks. I have a 10 yo ds and 3 4yo ds triplets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)