Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What celebrities would you give anything t meet?  Theres 2 for me.  Marshall Mathers and Emelia Clark

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 5:50 PM
Replies (41-50):
HaileysMom07180
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:59 AM

It was the most expensive meal I have ever paid for, at least for a burger place (we went to Gordon Ramsay BurGr in Las Vegas)  I think after tip the meal was almost $200 but so worth it.

Quoting Chirinos: Oh my gosh you are so lucky!!!

Quoting HaileysMom07180:

i got to meet Gordon Ramsay this summer.  we went to his restaurant and he was there.  we asked the waitor if we could meet him and he came out.  he is the nicest guy ever and super shy.  i got a bunch pens from the restaurant, and we got to keep the menu when he signed.  

Quoting Chirinos: Gordon Ramsey and Bon Jovi

Chirinos
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Wow that is expensive....

Quoting HaileysMom07180:

It was the most expensive meal I have ever paid for, at least for a burger place (we went to Gordon Ramsay BurGr in Las Vegas)  I think after tip the meal was almost $200 but so worth it.

Quoting HaileysMom07180:

i got to meet Gordon Ramsay this summer.  we went to his restaurant and he was there.  we asked the waitor if we could meet him and he came out.  he is the nicest guy ever and super shy.  i got a bunch pens from the restaurant, and we got to keep the menu when he signed.  

HaileysMom07180
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

we also got appetizers, alcoholic drinks and dessert with our main meal

Quoting Chirinos: Wow that is expensive....

Quoting HaileysMom07180:

Quoting HaileysMom07180:

MidwestMama55
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Chuck Norris.

MidwestMama55
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 6:08 PM

I met James Garner once, he was filming "My Fellow Americans" at a hotel I was staying on for a business trip. Anyone remember The Rockford Files? Anyway, he was the most gracious person i'd ever met. Was kind and engaged even after a long day of filming. Wilford Brimley was there too. His behavior was......not the same.

dreandtaemommy
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 6:47 PM

WILL SMITH, TYRESE GIBSON, USHER, JA RULE, T.I, NELLY, THE GAME, EMINEM, SNOOP DOGG (SNOOP LION) LOL SNOOP SOMTHING!, MARIAH CAREY, CASSIE, JO JO, LISA RAYE, NIA LONG, JOHNNY DEPP, MARK WAHLBERG, RIHANNA, CHRIS BROWN,KEVIN HART, DANE COOK, MIKE EPPS, KATT WILLIAMS (ALL I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW)

KJsMommy...
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Kevin Hart...
campingmomof4
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:12 AM

Richard Gere

deadlights86
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Norman Reedus. I intend to meet him at horror hound weekend in March.
Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Damian Lewis and Sully Erna

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)