Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Has anyone been to a kids event.. in my case, disney on ice.. with a baby (mines will be 5 months at the time of event) who nurses? I don't know if i should bring him along. It would be hard to leave him with grams especially since he doesn't know how to use a bottle and pacifier. And grams panics easily. It's also weird with so many kids around although i know for sure they won't be paying any attention to me. And not sure if there's room for his car seat. It's been years since i been to one of these events so i don't remember how long it might last.
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:52 AM
Replies (11-16):
MommeisQueen
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 3:44 PM
I would pump a bottle just in case but most large malls and arenas have family lounges with nursing rooms where you two could go.
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 24, 2014 at 7:42 PM

There is probably not room for the car seat but maybe you could baby wear? And I would not worry about bf, noone will notice!

aztecqueen22
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:32 PM
We're all going. I want to be able to go something with dd. Thanks though :)

Quoting nana776:

I know it would be tough to miss the event with your LO, but could your Mom take older to the event and you stay home with the baby? Just a suggestion. I hope you figure out a way you all get to go though!!! Good luck.

Junebaby18
by Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 1:01 AM
Get a wrap/carrier/sling and wear the baby. Latch him on and most people won't even know that you're feeding a baby right next to them. It will keep the baby nearby and available for instant feeding and you can have free hands to do other things too.
t1gger143
by Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 1:13 AM
I wore my ds for Thomas Live. He never made a peep.
teachergirl
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 12:37 PM
I took my kids every where. Just cover up and be as discrete as possible. It's not anything to be embarrassed or ashamed of. Your providing nutrients to your child!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN