Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

anyone not agree with this?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:19 AM
  • 33 Replies

Mobile Photo

Happy kids obviously. But sticky floors. Piles of laundry. And dirty ovens? Eh. I'd loose my mind lol and hubs would shit a brick.
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlysaNicole
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Eh I don't want sticky floors :/
Linda733
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I manage to get it all done and my son is one of the happiest little boys in the world. I spend most of my time with him and make sure his environment is clean. 

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:26 AM
No, I clean my floors when they're sticky and my oven got cleaned the other day. It had been a bit since it had been cleaned tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberNewman0213
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:29 AM
Same here. I mean I personally think if u can't keep those things done. Well that's just laziness.

Quoting Linda733:

I manage to get it all done and my son is one of the happiest little boys in the world. I spend most of my time with him and make sure his environment is clean. 

jett286
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:35 AM
3 moms liked this

Seems my floors are always dirty, laundry always needs done and my kids are happy...  Nothing is black and white...I do my best but at times it feels like my house is never clean enough (even for me)  ~ shit happens

Jeanette

"Love is a fabric that never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the waters of adversity and grief". -- Anon.
Linda733
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree. There is always some extra time in the day to throw a load of laundry in, run a mop over the floors and keep up on the dishes. I will usually drink a cup of coffee and wash the cup instead of just put it in the sink. It keeps me from having a sink load later on. I let my son "help" mommy (he's 2 1/2) dust which all he does is wipe something ive already cleaned lol He helps me pick up his toys and we even have a clean up song we sing together. So even though Im getting chores done hes having fun being my little helper. Then we spend pretty much the rest of the day playing and being silly. He also likes to help cook. He tells his father "I cook for you daddy" lol my family is very happy and we leave clean and organized. It's not that hard to do..sorry just realized I wrote a short story lol 

Quoting amberNewman0213: Same here. I mean I personally think if u can't keep those things done. Well that's just laziness.

Quoting Linda733:

amberNewman0213
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:44 AM
We do the same with DD. She has a mini spray bottle of water and she goes around "predusting" befor I go behind her with the actual cleaner. She also loves helping to put clothes in the dryer and putting the silverware away from the dishwasher.

Quoting Linda733:

I agree. There is always some extra time in the day to throw a load of laundry in, run a moo over the floors and keep up on the dishes. I will usually drink a cup of coffee and wash the cup instead of just put it in the sink. It keeps me from having a sink load later on. I let my son "help" mommy (he's 2 1/2) dust which all he does is wipe something ive already cleaned lol He helps me pick up his toys and we even have a clean up song we sing together. So even though Im getting chores done hes having fun being my little helper. Then we spend pretty much the rest of the day playing and being silly. He also likes to help cook. He tells his father "I cook for you daddy" lol my family is very happy and we leave clean and organized. It's not that hard to do..sorry just realized I wrote a short story lol 

Quoting amberNewman0213: Same here. I mean I personally think if u can't keep those things done. Well that's just laziness.

Quoting Linda733:

johnny4ever
3 weeks till school starts!
Yesterday at 7:22 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Not in my home..

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:23 AM

I'm a no to sticky floors as well.  I try to keep my house clean but the other day it kinda broke my heart when she told me that I'm always too busy cooking, doing dishes or cleaning.  So all week this week after homework time is done, I send her off to her shower, I clean until she comes out and we play ping pong untl bed time !

sunnymom1138
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:06 AM

That is the truth! I love this post! Good find!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)