Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Misery Loves Company

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:10 PM
  • 49 Replies

Is there anything making you miserable? Are you sick, kids sick, does your job suck, what's going on in your life?

bummed_out

by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I am so sick of being sick *sigh. I really wanted to go out and run just 2 errands today but I honestly can't so 1 minute without sneezing or blowing my nose =( I can not safely drive on our icy roads like this. Ugh it's making me nuts, I've been stuck in this house forever =/

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:18 PM
My mom fell broke her hip. She has a bad heart. Surgery was last night. Was supposed to be in the morning. Didn't happen until last night at 8:00. She did good. Heart made it through. I am so thankful.
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:20 PM

That's good. I was wondering how she was.

Quoting Janet: My mom fell broke her hip. She has a bad heart. Surgery was last night. Was supposed to be in the morning. Didn't happen until last night at 8:00. She did good. Heart made it through. I am so thankful.

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:22 PM

I could write a book about the things irritating me. I hate how my hair is coming in to name one. It's curlier than before and I thought it was too curly then. I'm tired of being tired all the time but I guess that goes with my situation. I've decided recovery is probably taking longer because I went through the process on little to no sleep and I'm still getting little to no sleep. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:28 PM

I'm sorry. I can't imagine. It's so hard to sleep with a LO and then what you went through. My aunt has brain cancer and she never liked her hair after either =/ Later on a good hair dresser might be able to relax the curl for you.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

I could write a book about the things irritating me. I hate how my hair is coming in to name one. It's curlier than before and I thought it was too curly then. I'm tired of being tired all the time but I guess that goes with my situation. I've decided recovery is probably taking longer because I went through the process on little to no sleep and I'm still getting little to no sleep. 

charleyangel317
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:31 PM

My head hurts because I left my glasses at home.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Oh that sucks!

Quoting charleyangel317:

charleyangel317
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 3:39 PM

oh yeah

Quoting goddess99:

Oh that sucks!

Quoting charleyangel317:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:12 PM

My job sucks. Everything else is good.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Hugs...hope you feel better soon...

Quoting goddess99:

I am so sick of being sick *sigh. I really wanted to go out and run just 2 errands today but I honestly can't so 1 minute without sneezing or blowing my nose =( I can not safely drive on our icy roads like this. Ugh it's making me nuts, I've been stuck in this house forever =/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)