Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat! What Are YOU Doing Today?

Welcome to our Friday Chat!

What are you doing today?

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Let's Chat!

TGIF

by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:45 AM
Replies (31-40):
Kazmira222
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Well today I have school. After that I'm jut gonna go home and relax. So glad it's Friday :) Saturday I am attending a funeral I my friend. She was only 20 yo and overdosed on Heroin. :( later, I will finally be going to work. We have been on break since December. I will be working Saturdays starting then :) and Sundays are usually my "get ready for Monday" days lol
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Well, I don't blame you!  I'd rather be on CM than cleaning too.  lol

Are the two girls around the same age?  I hope that your friend's mom lets her see her dad soon.

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: I should be cleaning right now while dd is in school but I've been on cm for a little while now. Lol I guess it's time to get off my ass and clean since I'm done with my coffee! I was supposed to have a play date for my daughter and the daughter of this guy I have been seeing since before Christmas on Saturday. But his ex wife is going against court orders and hasn't let him have his daughter. So I guess we will have to wait a bit longer to meet each other's kids. I'm in no rush it's only been a little over a month and we haven't told our kids much about each other, other than we have a friend with a little girl who they can meet and maybe be friends with. I hope when the time comes our kids get along well!

celestegood
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:25 AM
I have a son who tends to do that. Hope yours feels better soon. It's not the flu is it? Or is it from a virus?

Quoting Mishy2:

I hope so too. He has a fever on and off.

Quoting celestegood: I hope he feels better soon. Poor guy.

Quoting Mishy2:

I had planned to get some groceries today while the kids are at school, but my youngest is home from school today sick. So shoping will have to wait until daddy gets home. So for the day I am catching up on housework and taking care of my sick little boy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandaMom23
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Very cute and entertaining

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Aren't they funny?  We see a lot of rabbits out here where I am and they always make me laugh.

Quoting MandaMom23:

Its cold, i am watching the birds and rabbits play in the snow.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Oh nice!  

Who is getting married, you?  When is the wedding?

Quoting Stb_MrsW: Wow, it's in the 70s where I'm at :) I'm busy with wedding planning this weekend. Seems to take up any "free time" I used to have lol. Oh, and of course trying to catch up on cleaning and such, as that duty is never ending.
Hope everyone's little ones get better soon! Sending well wishes!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Aww.  I hope he feels better soon.

Quoting Mishy2:

He is all curled up with his blanket.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

:(  I hope that he's not TOO sick.  Is he snuggly at least?

Quoting Mishy2:

I had planned to get some groceries today while the kids are at school, but my youngest is home from school today sick. So shoping will have to wait until daddy gets home. So for the day I am catching up on housework and taking care of my sick little boy.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Oh goodness, I am SO sorry for the loss of your friend, how awful!

Quoting Kazmira222: Well today I have school. After that I'm jut gonna go home and relax. So glad it's Friday :) Saturday I am attending a funeral I my friend. She was only 20 yo and overdosed on Heroin. :( later, I will finally be going to work. We have been on break since December. I will be working Saturdays starting then :) and Sundays are usually my "get ready for Monday" days lol

Kerryann1
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:27 AM

This cold really isn't motivating me to do much. Plus we are in the process of buying a vehicle so can you imagine waiting on a bus in this cold omg. I will stick with my Netflix 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Yuck, no thanks to the bus!  lol  I hope you are able to get that car sooner than later!

Quoting Kerryann1:

This cold really isn't motivating me to do much. Plus we are in the process of buying a vehicle so can you imagine waiting on a bus in this cold omg. I will stick with my Netflix 

Mishy2
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM

I think it is just a virus, hopefully he starts feeling better soon so he can have some fun this weekend.

Quoting celestegood: I have a son who tends to do that. Hope yours feels better soon. It's not the flu is it? Or is it from a virus?

Quoting Mishy2:

I hope so too. He has a fever on and off.

Quoting celestegood: I hope he feels better soon. Poor guy.

Quoting Mishy2:

Michelle - Married to DH for 9 years and mom of 2 boys, ages 8 and 6

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN