Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat! What Are YOU Doing Today?

Welcome to our Friday Chat!

What are you doing today?

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Let's Chat!

TGIF

by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:45 AM
Replies (41-50):
Mishy2
by Michelle on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:29 AM

What kind of vehicle are you guys getting?

Quoting Kerryann1:

This cold really isn't motivating me to do much. Plus we are in the process of buying a vehicle so can you imagine waiting on a bus in this cold omg. I will stick with my Netflix 

Michelle - Married to DH for 9 years and mom of 2 boys, ages 8 and 6

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Well at the moment I am relaxing. Just have a few things to do today. But my husband just told me we was going out to eat tonight so I think I might put some makeup on for him. lol 

celestegood
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:30 AM
I'm sorry for your loss.

Quoting Kazmira222: Well today I have school. After that I'm jut gonna go home and relax. So glad it's Friday :) Saturday I am attending a funeral I my friend. She was only 20 yo and overdosed on Heroin. :( later, I will finally be going to work. We have been on break since December. I will be working Saturdays starting then :) and Sundays are usually my "get ready for Monday" days lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeatherMarieT88
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:30 AM
His daughter is 4 and my daughter is 6. So sort of, but my daughter has some developmental delays (physical and mentally) and she plays better with 4 year olds anyways. And I hope so too! We are getting along very well and I like him a lot. He is trying to get full custody of his daughter so this will help though.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Well, I don't blame you!  I'd rather be on CM than cleaning too.  lol

Are the two girls around the same age?  I hope that your friend's mom lets her see her dad soon.

Quoting HeatherMarieT88: I should be cleaning right now while dd is in school but I've been on cm for a little while now. Lol I guess it's time to get off my ass and clean since I'm done with my coffee! I was supposed to have a play date for my daughter and the daughter of this guy I have been seeing since before Christmas on Saturday. But his ex wife is going against court orders and hasn't let him have his daughter. So I guess we will have to wait a bit longer to meet each other's kids. I'm in no rush it's only been a little over a month and we haven't told our kids much about each other, other than we have a friend with a little girl who they can meet and maybe be friends with. I hope when the time comes our kids get along well!

Mishy2
by Michelle on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:30 AM

That's nice. Where are you guys going? Is it a special occasion or just a night out?

Quoting mama2b100808:

Well at the moment I am relaxing. Just have a few things to do today. But my husband just told me we was going out to eat tonight so I think I might put some makeup on for him. lol 

Michelle - Married to DH for 9 years and mom of 2 boys, ages 8 and 6

kimmy2013
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Takin care of a sick lil boy
celestegood
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Have fun:)

Quoting mama2b100808:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:31 AM

We are going to try a new place in our town that we haven't been to together. :) Just a night out with our daughter. :) 

Quoting Mishy2:

That's nice. Where are you guys going? Is it a special occasion or just a night out?

Quoting mama2b100808:

celestegood
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Aww hope he feels better soon.

Quoting kimmy2013: Takin care of a sick lil boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Thank you. :) 

Quoting celestegood: Have fun:)

Quoting mama2b100808:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN