I was curious if any moms located on or near FSH could give me some information on a few things?
My husband is due to report there in March, We are moving from NC. We have a 5 yo girl and a 10 month boy.
Does anyone have any information on the housing area's (Watkins Terrace or Marvin R Woods)
- Are the newer or older?
- Are they clean and well kept?
My daughter has severe allergies to just about everything under the sun and then some. I didnt want to file an EFMP form out and possibly extend our wait time, so I guess I was just curious of the upkeep of the properties. I have searched for pictures and information on both communities and cant find anything
My son is pretty self entertaining, however my lil girl is a social butterfly. It is breaking her heart for us to pcs she has made some great friends.
- anyone around these areas that would like to have play dates when we get settled would be awesome!
- are there many play stations, tot lots, parks and such located on or close to the housing communities?
- Does anyone have an idea on how long child care wait lists are for cdcs on FSH? I called but they said since he's not on the list for it yet, they cannot discuss it.
- Do you reccomend any specific day cares for infants or any specific pre-k programs for kids?
phew! Sorry for the overload, but thats only partial thoughts for a short notice pcs and very tired mommy.
Thanks in advance!