Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What Dirty Little Secrets does your Town have?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 8:38 AM
  • 181 Replies

Are there several unsolved cases? High number of murders? Huge drug problem? What kind of evil lives in your neck of the woods?

sealed lip

by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 25, 2014 at 8:40 AM

I live in such a cute small town but wow I can't believe what goes on here.

They just found a teenage boy naked, taped to a chair in a home, who had been living like that for a year.

We have a couple unsolved murders. And every week they find another meth house.

Clubpenguin
by Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Well the lastest two I can think of are a woman was shot and killed while walking with her mom from her boyfriends apartment. A girl came home from an overnight visit at her boyfriends with her young dd to find her mother and nineteen yo brother shot in the head.both unsolved.

kattcooper
by Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
There is not really any crime here. Pretty quiet place to live. Although, there was a million dollar pot growing bust just outside of town a year ago which was a huge scandal. Haha
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 25, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Do you live in a small town or big city?

Quoting Clubpenguin:

Well the lastest two I can think of are a woman was shot and killed while walking with her mom from her boyfriends apartment. A girl came home from an overnight visit at her boyfriends with her young dd to find her mother and nineteen yo brother shot in the head.both unsolved.

Clubpenguin
by Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting goddess99:

Do you live in a small town or big city?

Quoting Clubpenguin:

Big city

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 25, 2014 at 9:18 AM

lol I bet. Do you live in a pretty small town?

Quoting kattcooper: There is not really any crime here. Pretty quiet place to live. Although, there was a million dollar pot growing bust just outside of town a year ago which was a huge scandal. Haha

kattcooper
by Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Kind of. 9,000 people.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting kattcooper: There is not really any crime here. Pretty quiet place to live. Although, there was a million dollar pot growing bust just outside of town a year ago which was a huge scandal. Haha

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 25, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Yep that's pretty small =)

Quoting kattcooper: Kind of. 9,000 people.

Quoting goddess99:

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 25, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Yes...2 girls were murdered about 10 years ago and found in water.One of my friends sons know about the one but has never spoken up.She was drowned and bound with rope.The other was found down by river same condition.The 3rd was a big Nationwide News maker.She is mentally handicapped and had a 1 year old.Her cousin and girlfriend murdered her because she was retarted.Stabbed,Eyes and fingers gone.They laid her on the railroad tracks.My DH works with the Dad of the girlfriend.He said they did alot of nasty stuff to her.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/17274510/daniel-bixler-gets-life-for-vera-jo-reigle-death

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM

That's awful =(

Quoting johnny4ever:

Yes...2 girls were murdered about 10 years ago and found in water.One of my friends sons know about the one but has never spoken up.She was drowned and bound with rope.The other was found down by river same condition.The 3rd was a big Nationwide News maker.She is mentally handicapped and had a 1 year old.Her cousin and girlfriend murdered her because she was retarted.Stabbed,Eyes and fingers gone.They laid her on the railroad tracks.My DH works with the Dad of the girlfriend.He said they did alot of nasty stuff to her.

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/17274510/daniel-bixler-gets-life-for-vera-jo-reigle-death

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)