Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Dirty Little Secrets!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 9:24 PM
  • 8 Replies

Does your family have any dirty little secrets? Mine has two.

1. One of my cousins has been missing for about 30 years and it is believed that her husband killed her because he found out she was a prostitute. No body has been found and there is some proof he was involved but not enough to get him.

2. One of my great-aunts was murdered and it was thought that it was a co-worker and her boyfriend that killed her while she was hiking back in the 1970's. No one was ever charged but the woman went nuts and confessed before she killed herself and the man took off and no one has seen or heard from him.

What secrets do your family have?

by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 27, 2014 at 6:35 AM

There has been speculation on 4 members from same branch of family were accidents or suicide.

charleyangel317
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Wow

Quoting johnny4ever:

There has been speculation on 4 members from same branch of family were accidents or suicide.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Nope not that I know!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 27, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Oh!I have 2 1st Cousins who are a couple....and 2 2nd cousins who are a couple.....eye rolling

sissy502
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 12:06 AM

My gramps was a suspect in the oakland county child murders..... 

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:56 AM

my grand-father's brother had an illegitimate child through a rape he would have committed while married. 

my grand-mother owned pieces of lands in Europe that were passed on to her from generations and generations, on one of these lands had a body of mineral spring water & the other one became prime real estate.  My grand-mother didn't tell anyone, let them go and lost them due to unpaid taxes (which were minimal) if it wasn't for her stupidity we'd all be REALLY well off right now.  

rachellaree20
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:33 PM

My great-uncle molested 3 of my aunts when they were children.

My grandpa raped my grandma when he was drunk while they were married which is how my dad was concieved.

One of my aunts had post-partum psychosis and backed over her 3 year old child with her car and got manslaughter.

Kimbyann
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:48 PM
My cousin went to jail for robbing a pharmacy and while in jail almost killed a man for shitting in the food...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)