Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Keyboard Bandit

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:21 AM
  • 31 Replies

Yesterday I was complaining to my 16yo that I seemed to have forgotten how to type because I was constantly having to backtrack and fix typos. 

So I got up this morning and found all the keys on my keyboard rearranged!!! What a booger!! I couldn't figure out how to fix them without breaking the keys so I dug up my old keyboard. 

Now I have all day to think up a good prank to pull on him!!!!

What are some funny pranks your kids have pulled on you? 

by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Omg lol my dd hasn't tried anything like that. She's not the prank type.

nana776
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:59 AM

How old is your DD? Mine didn't seem to start developing a sense of humor til around 11 or 12. I guess it's my own fault. I'm a bit of a prankster myself. Any ideas how I can get him back?

Quoting goddess99:

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Lol thats funny!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:34 PM

My dd is 11. Idk, I'm not much of a prankster.

Quoting nana776:

How old is your DD? Mine didn't seem to start developing a sense of humor til around 11 or 12. I guess it's my own fault. I'm a bit of a prankster myself. Any ideas how I can get him back?

Quoting goddess99:

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Lmao!! 

Set all the clocks up two hours before you get him up from school, tell him he over slept and is going to be late for school! =)

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Oh my goodness!

nana776
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Oh, that's good!!! I like the way you think. Wait, that means I would have to get up at 4am!! I'm going to have to think about that one.

Quoting DanaG70:

Lmao!! 

Set all the clocks up two hours before you get him up from school, tell him he over slept and is going to be late for school! =)

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 2:14 PM

What time does he normally get up? you can set them before you go to bed...

One time when we had a snow day I didn't tell my daughter, she woke up at 8:30 all in a panic... It was funny.

Quoting nana776:

Oh, that's good!!! I like the way you think. Wait, that means I would have to get up at 4am!! I'm going to have to think about that one.

Quoting DanaG70:

Lmao!! 

PinkButterfly66
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 2:18 PM

When my daughter was little she would hide stuff from me.  Drove me crazy.  One time my yard stick disappeared in the middle of a sewing project.  Just when I was ready to drive down to school and pull her out of class to demand what she did with the dang yard stick, I found it... in the coat closet!

mrsnoble2004
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 2:22 PM

While I appreciate a good prank...my kids know better than to mess with my computer. I've gotten good results from taping the trigger down on the kitchen sprayer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)