Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The snow has him jumping for joy!

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 12:23 PM
  • 11 Replies

Today is my son's first time seeing the snow(we are in GA) and he is so excited.

Have your kids experienced snow before? Were they happy?

by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

We have so much snow right now that we are sick of it, my daughter is even tired of having snow days. =)

I have a friend in Alabama and he son gets over the top happy when they get snow. lol

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:22 PM

I am in Georgia as well (from NY) my other kids who are at school have seen snow before but  my 3yr old who is home with me this is his first time but he is not that excited because he really does not know what it is. I am happy because that is the part of winter I missed since moving out here even though it probably not going to amount to enough to go and play, lol.

newwifenmom
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:38 PM

My sonwill be 3 in May. Sounds like you got a little homesick :) But yeah he mentioned a snowman and I said it's not enough lol

Quoting natural_s:

I am in Georgia as well (from NY) my other kids who are at school have seen snow before but  my 3yr old who is home with me this is his first time but he is not that excited because he really does not know what it is. I am happy because that is the part of winter I missed since moving out here even though it probably not going to amount to enough to go and play, lol.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:44 PM

All we ever see is snow, we're all over it. We live in MI.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Yes we live in Ohio!

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I get homesick from time to time even though I have been out here for 7yrs, lol. My teens get homesick when they hear about other places getting snow, so I know they are at school now happy to hear that it's snowing outside.

Quoting newwifenmom:

My sonwill be 3 in May. Sounds like you got a little homesick :) But yeah he mentioned a snowman and I said it's not enough lol

Quoting natural_s:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Yes, we are in Ohio.

crochetmom07
by Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 8:47 AM
My boys saw the snow for the first time that thy can remember yesterday. They are so excited about it and I will probably take them out to play in it today. I'm in NC and it snowed for the first time in three years. My boys are 3 and 4 so the last time it snowed here they were too little to go out and play in it.
Lax5
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Same here GA military transplant. Although we went home for Christmas and had 7 inches. Kids are excited and we payed outside until 12:30 AM! It is nice to have "winter"

Quoting natural_s:

Yes I get homesick from time to time even though I have been out here for 7yrs, lol. My teens get homesick when they hear about other places getting snow, so I know they are at school now happy to hear that it's snowing outside.

Quoting newwifenmom:

Quoting natural_s:

AromaDrops33
by Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 8:51 AM
We see snow all the time here in Colorado
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)