Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Bad mommy ... *snort*

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:17 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

so yesterday I'm in the bathroom picking up the laundry and DD barges in to go pee. So I step out but then, I hear her finishing up so I barge right back in yelling " BLAHRARRAWRAW"  She screamed so long and so loud her mouth was square and I thought the mirror might shatter.  But then she burst into laughter, I was litterally crouched down on the floor I was laughing so hard.

For all the times she snuck up on me, for all the times she made me jump or scared the spit out of me, I thought this was fair .. she yelled "Worst prank EVER mommy" still laughing about it ...  I thought it was hillarious.  DH heard her scream from the basement (2 floors below) Ha ha !

Just thought I'd share !

Do you ever do this type of things with your kids ?

by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

laughing only with the kids that have a sense of humor, a couple of them would probably cry

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Good one, I like scaring my dd too. I'm sure the neighbors hate us but I don't care LOL.

fatcat0908
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
We are huge pranksters in this house. My husband is known sneaking in the bathroom while my girls are showering and dumping a bucket of ice water over the top of the shower, (he can't see them).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fatcat0908
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:23 PM
We are huge pranksters in this house. My husband is known sneaking in the bathroom while my girls are showering and dumping a bucket of ice water over the top of the shower, (he can't see them).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't prank a whole lot so when I do it has Impact.  he he !!

Quoting goddess99:

Good one, I like scaring my dd too. I'm sure the neighbors hate us but I don't care LOL.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Poor kid.  Lol

charleyangel317
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:48 PM

All the time....lmao

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Yes and my dd usually yells "You scare me" and then laughs lol!

virgoariesmama
by Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 1:22 AM

I love scaring them I'll turn off my lights in the kitchen and yell for one of them to come in there an hide where I can see when they walk in the room and then jump out at them and scream raaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh they scream like little scardy cats but laugh then run and hug me.

My youngest is coming out of her I wont bathe unless your in the shower faze so when she would shower with me dh would sneek in and pour freezing cold water on us.

There have been times when dd 7 will come in the bathroom and bug me while I'm relaxing in the tub so I'll tell her I need her to wash my back and pull her in clothes and all she loves it and hates it at the same time she gets all huffy and puffy but laughs

JTE11
by Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 1:34 AM

DD likes to play hide and seek and she always screams like someone is killing her when she finally finds me but last time we played, I let her see me go into a hiding place but then changed my location when she went to go count. When she ran straight to where she thought I was hiding I was behind her and jumped out and just said "BOO" and she screamed and fell over like she was shot, then started laughing so hard and said "DO THAT AGAIN!!!" I think she's going to be an adrenaline junky, lol. DH says it's a good thing we don't have neighbors or the cops would be showingup at our house on a regular basis.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)