Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do work at home jobs work?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:35 PM
  • 43 Replies

Hi, I just started a work from home job, but does it honestly work? Especially when you have little one? I feel like i have too many distractions and my dh doesn't see it as a job. I'm trying my best here but what should i change? be more organized? set a time frame? any opinion counts, thanks

by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charleyangel317
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:42 PM
2 moms liked this

I usually make myself a schedule. I make to-do lists for things I want to get done each day even if it is only 2-3 things to do.

MLB30
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

You just have to adjust and be great with time management skills! Good Luck! 

AromaDrops33
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
It can work if you set time for your business.
Corazon2
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:56 PM

I think I'm finding it hard bc i do not have a cell phone and i need to be checking my emails. but tomorrow I'm trying a schedule. thanks ladies

pinkstar729
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:15 PM
2 moms liked this

If you are with the right company, with something your passionate about, a good compensation plan and felxible, it can Totally work! What is it you do?

AromaDrops33
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I have to agree! I was with a company for 4 years, there company just wasn't what I wanted and it showed. Now, I'm in love with this company so it works well

Quoting pinkstar729:

If you are with the right company, with something your passionate about, a good compensation plan and felxible, it can Totally work! What is it you do?

pinkstar729
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Working from home is the best decision I have ever made! What company are you with?

Quoting AromaDrops33: I have to agree! I was with a company for 4 years, there company just wasn't what I wanted and it showed. Now, I'm in love with this company so it works well

Quoting pinkstar729:

Happy2bMommy1
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Corazon2:

Hi, I just started a work from home job, but does it honestly work? Especially when you have little one? I feel like i have too many distractions and my dh doesn't see it as a job. I'm trying my best here but what should i change? be more organized? set a time frame? any opinion counts, thanks

I have thought about working from home

Do you make alot of money working from home? 

Which company is this? 

AromaDrops33
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:24 PM
I work for a company called Jordan Essentials. They specialize in making only natural bath & body products

Quoting pinkstar729:

Working from home is the best decision I have ever made! What company are you with?

Quoting AromaDrops33: I have to agree! I was with a company for 4 years, there company just wasn't what I wanted and it showed. Now, I'm in love with this company so it works well

Quoting pinkstar729:

pinkstar729
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Awesome!!! Wish you the best! ♥

Quoting AromaDrops33: I work for a company called Jordan Essentials. They specialize in making only natural bath & body products

Quoting pinkstar729:

Quoting pinkstar729:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN