Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What Are YOU Doing? 1/31

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 7:55 AM
  • 268 Replies

It's time for our Friday chat!

What are you doing right now?

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Let's Chat!

TGIF

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:22 AM
3 moms liked this

Good morning ladies!

What are you all doing this Friday morning?

I have painters coming to do touch up painting on my house since it just went on the market! Wish us a quick sell!

angelachristine
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Just paid a bunch of bills and now I'm waiting on my dh to wake up. I went to the dr yesterday and I have bronchitis. The dr called in a bunch of meds but I couldn't get them until today. I also have to go back to the dr and get the script for the nebulizer written out because the pharmacy he called it in to can't fill it. 

ds has bowling and then goes to the art museum for art and dance after. dh will take him and I'm going to try and stay home and rest as much as possible.

It's Cassandra Cat! 

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:28 AM

We are straightening up our home because we are about to list it and we're looking for a new house. We need luck too lol.

my4kids274
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I am getting ready to start my day.  Cleaning, putting clothing away and making some muffins.

Other than that this weekend we realy do not have any plans.  We may go to the beach in Delaware to visit my dad, sister and brother. 

momma2b2008
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:30 AM
I'm waiting to hear from my insurance claims adjuster about my van that was stolen and then wrecked. And once I hear from them I have to go to the body shop to do a once over on it, if it's totaled before they take it way :-(.

In the mean time, I'm going to work on homework and laundry. Such an exciting day for me.
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Good luck selling your home!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning ladies!

What are you all doing this Friday morning?

I have painters coming to do touch up painting on my house since it just went on the market! Wish us a quick sell!

pinkfairy0206
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:30 AM
I've been sick all week literally. It started with my 3rd daughter. Her temp was up to 103.2. Shes finally a bit better now. I can't remember the last time I had a fever, it was 102.3. Now my 2nd daughter is sick:( my oldest seems to be in the beginning stages of it. But shes a trooper. The last shows of her play are tomorrow. She says she doesnt care she is not missing it!
my4kids274
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Good luck!  We sold ours last year.  We had it listed at 8 am on July 29th and by 12 noon that day we had an offer on it and we accepted it!  We had 6 weeks to find a house and get moved out of the house.  It was crazy but well worth it in the end.  :)

Quoting goddess99:

We are straightening up our home because we are about to list it and we're looking for a new house. We need luck too lol.

pinkfairy0206
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Oh man that sucks!! Are you able to get a new vehicle covered??

Quoting momma2b2008: I'm waiting to hear from my insurance claims adjuster about my van that was stolen and then wrecked. And once I hear from them I have to go to the body shop to do a once over on it, if it's totaled before they take it way :-(.

In the mean time, I'm going to work on homework and laundry. Such an exciting day for me.
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting angelachristine:

Just paid a bunch of bills and now I'm waiting on my dh to wake up. I went to the dr yesterday and I have bronchitis. The dr called in a bunch of meds but I couldn't get them until today. I also have to go back to the dr and get the script for the nebulizer written out because the pharmacy he called it in to can't fill it. 

ds has bowling and then goes to the art museum for art and dance after. dh will take him and I'm going to try and stay home and rest as much as possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN