Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Pet owners: What do your furpeople do all day?

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 3:28 PM
  • 84 Replies

I have 2 cats who sleep most of the day, 1 dog who also sleeps all day and 1 cat who plays with this ball in a track toy all day lol.

puppy   cat

by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 3, 2014 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

We have one dog and she sleeps most of the day while we are at work.

JodyLane555
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
we have a houseful of pets. the furries are 3 dogs a cat and a bunny. for the most part they sleep. in between that they mostly eat pee and poop! i am a pet sitter /dog walker. i have a client with grown dogs who pays me to come 2 x a day. and others who i go once a day. its so silly the dogs really could care less if i came at all. they sleep. when i come all.they ever want is a treat! best job ever!
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 3, 2014 at 10:29 PM

That does sound like a great job!

Quoting JodyLane555: we have a houseful of pets. the furries are 3 dogs a cat and a bunny. for the most part they sleep. in between that they mostly eat pee and poop! i am a pet sitter /dog walker. i have a client with grown dogs who pays me to come 2 x a day. and others who i go once a day. its so silly the dogs really could care less if i came at all. they sleep. when i come all.they ever want is a treat! best job ever!

Mishy2
by Michelle on Feb. 3, 2014 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

We have a 2 year old Chihuahua and she lays in her doggie bed and sleeps most of the day.

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat http://www.cafemom.com/group/119876

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:13 PM
The cat does cat stuff. Lol. And the dog sleeps our chews a rawhide bone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:17 PM

What is cat stuff lol? Does he/she look out the window? Play with balls or mice?

Quoting cookinmommyof1: The cat does cat stuff. Lol. And the dog sleeps our chews a rawhide bone

Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this
ADHD dog goes between lulls of unconsciousness and full on doorbell for us, the ppl next to us, across from us and warning the kids the big, rumbling yellow monster is on it's way to eat them every morning and tells me when it's spitting him out in the afternoon.

This is in or out of the house .
The cats sleep all day albeit they wake up periodically to steal another 's spot or stretch and cool off on the hardwood.

Our bunny eats all night and craps all day :-)
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:41 PM

I have a dog who will bark at anything. Your bunny comment made me laugh, it's true though lol.

Quoting Momofmenagerie: ADHD dog goes between lulls of unconsciousness and full on doorbell for us, the ppl next to us, across from us and warning the kids the big, rumbling yellow monster is on it's way to eat them every morning and tells me when it's spitting him out in the afternoon.

This is in or out of the house .
The cats sleep all day albeit they wake up periodically to steal another 's spot or stretch and cool off on the hardwood.

Our bunny eats all night and craps all day :-)

Purple_princess
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
We have 3 chihuahuas, they sleep, play with each other, or go batshit crazy and go running up and down the hallway as fast as they can while beating up a toy.
alf2651
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:54 PM

She either sleeps, cuddles or tries to destroy everything she can.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)