Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

For you ladies who....

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 6:04 PM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this

Offer advice instead of criticism, To the few who lift up a momma when she is obviously down, for you women who come together and have an adult conversation instead of ripping each other to shreds, I applaud you.

I hardly ever post in here, I usually just watch and every once and again I will comment, (this might get the rowdy ones up in arms) and before you get all crazy.. No I am not new... and no I am not surprised by what goes on in here. 

But as I sit here and read through nasty comments that are left when someone is asking for a hand, it's no wonder schools are full of bullies, it's no wonder kids are committing suicides, and it's no wonder that we are living in a world filled with so much violence. For once I would like to see us Women who are mothers, act like decent human beings. We can't teach our children to grow up to be decent human beings if we are teaching them different. Maybe those who verbally abuse other women are just cyber-bullies, I don't know. What I do know is that it's a sad and disgusting thing. Sure go ahead and criticize this post, say what you will, at the end of the day, you are the one staring back at your self in the mirror. I hope you like what you see, but let me just remind you that we all struggle with the same thing, we are ALL beautiful regarless of what we look like on the outside, what makes us beautiful is what he have on the inside. (Clitche I know) ♥

Anyway.. Those of you who are actually nice, supportive and loving. *High Five*

xoxoxo Much Love mommas.

by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
michelle623
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree! :)

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Feb. 3, 2014 at 6:37 PM

good

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 3, 2014 at 6:50 PM

good

JodyLane555
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 7:08 PM
Cheers and a big Huzzah. We have a "Hip _____" town fb page and OMG how some people act. its just crazy. i stayed away from c.m. for a long time because of the b.s. and meanness. i usually stick to a few groups where its always nice there are a few here
johnny4ever
Having a great birthday!
Yesterday at 4:52 PM
by Mrs. Depp on Feb. 3, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Moms Rock!!!!moms rockThis Group is pretty positive!

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 3, 2014 at 11:35 PM

good

Bribriesmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Oh, I so agree. Well said.
celestegood
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:00 AM
:) Love it. Well put.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)