Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

HAS ANY OF YOU MOMS ON HERE EVER LOST YOUR MOTHER

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 9:51 PM
  • 7 Replies

I LOST MY MOTHER ON CHRISTMAS DAY AND IT ANT BEN EASY ITS BEN ONE RIDE THIS YEAR AND SOME TIME I NEED SOME TO TALK THATS NOT 7 OR 5 OR 3 flowers

by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Hugs...

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Feb. 4, 2014 at 5:15 PM
So sorry...Hugs!
mamahufferd
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 5:36 PM
I haven't lost my mom. but I lost my dad almost 5 years ago. hugs!! if you need to talk to me just pm me.
JodyLane555
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 5:45 PM

No but I did lose my dad 21 years ago, I was just 22. I grieved (through nightmares) for 5 years and it was 10 before I could look at his picture. I hope you can find some solice in knowing time really does heal, and if allow yourself to greive it probably wont take as long for you as it did for me.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:02 PM

No, I haven't. but I know that time will come and it scares me to think about it. She is 85 and has a bad heart and kidneys. But I have faith I will see her again. The Bible talks about the resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous.

Colter
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 12:58 AM

yes, I lost my mom suddenly.  It has been 19 years now, but it probably feels like aobut 5.  It does get easier to deal with.  I missed her so much in the beginning that I felt numb and so very alone for the  first few years.  That shifted to sadness, and now to thinking of her frequently.  Now I usually just think about how proud how happy she would be to be a grandma and all that my kids are missing by not knowing her.  

I don't know if this helps.  It just takes time.  

normadaniels
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 11:55 PM

its just so hard my daughter will be 3years old tomorrow and she used to call all my kids on their brithday i feel so sad because i feel like she wont get to know her pot_of_flowers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)