Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you consider your self a cozy mom

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you consider yourself a cozy mom? Like for me when my son would take a bath it would be a bubble bath, when he comes in from playing in the snow I make him a cup of cocoa with marshmallows..things like that to add the extra comfort to their lives?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Replies (11-20):
Mummy2Connor
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Yup. I don't just do it for my son though :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Yeah I am. I have a dd so I've made candlelit bubble baths for her lol and the hot cocoa with marshmallows when it's really cold. When we do pedicures I don't just paint nails. We soak our feet in a warn bath for a while, then moisturize, then paint lol. So yeah I guess I'm pretty cozy.

buttercup24
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Yes all the time.
sandy201282
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

well of course...is that the joy of being a mom? One of them anyhow lol...giving your kids the comfort them crave? I dont think of it as being "cozy", just being mom, and mom loves her babies!

Cowgirl_Coyote
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Yes, in a lot of ways, when we aren't stuck in the day to day routine.

Linda733
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Absolutely! Those are the little extra special things our kids will remember when they are older. Cozy moms are the best :) 

Linda733
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:14 PM

I grew up with a mom far from "cozy" but I only learned from it and her mistakes made me the mom I am now :) I'm sure you are a great mom, cozy or not :) 

Quoting waytomanykids10:

Not really I didn't grow with a *cozy* mom so I really never learned how. My husband is the one that usually does the extras. 

Mommy2Malaika
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Yea....I like doing those extra lil things, for the kids and hubby....my mother was like that as was my gramma

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Sometimes
dramaqueenizme
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:05 PM

My grandma used to powder us after a bath and we felt so freakin special! My mom is a crazy blanket lady that constantly has to wrap kids up n make sure they are warm and make special snacks just to see her grand babies happy. I buy more bubble bath than anything else lol and I love making hot cocoa for them when it's cold. And sharing big blankets, wrapped together on the couch and running my fingers through their hair is like therapy for me lol. I hope they notice and remember these things as they grow older.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)