Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you consider your self a cozy mom

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you consider yourself a cozy mom? Like for me when my son would take a bath it would be a bubble bath, when he comes in from playing in the snow I make him a cup of cocoa with marshmallows..things like that to add the extra comfort to their lives?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Replies (21-30):
celestegood
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Yes I am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:52 PM

At one time I was very cozy but now it's a sometime thing.

KTeam
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:08 PM

Yes....all those cozy moments are just another way to show my kids 3 yrs and 8 year old that I love them

levismilkjug321
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:37 PM

I  thinkI am. Even though my son is ten months old I try to go the extra mile to comfort him. :) 

Deejae-Dollface
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:46 PM
I'm currently pregnant with my first child but I feel like I will be a cozy mom because I am a cozy wife and a cozy person in general. I used to not be able to go a day without a cup of hot tea but my first trimester was horrendous in the morning sickness department and tea actually made it worse so I went without for about 3 and a half months and now I'm back to at least a cuo a day. I also get my husband off to work with breakfast whenever possible and like to bring him random things to make him smile when I go out. I don't go out of my way for any of this but I genuinely enjoy doing it.
JakobsMom03
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:33 AM

For sure. Things that comfort me I share with him. Cocoa, a blanket frsh out of the dryer on a cold night, bubble bath with enough suds he can have a foot tall pile on his head, watching movies til we pass out when he's not feeling well.

Plan to employ a lot of these next week. His grandparentsr are moving out, so his life will be a bit topsy turvy.

Aoife_Of_2
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Yes I am too my boys. Not so much to my skids. sson age seven has no respect for me. Theres a lot a lot of misbehaviour there.

My boys we are always cuddling, hugging, building forts, playing chess, cooking together, the 2 a.m pancakes and hot cocoa for my five yr old like clockwork, co sleeping, the whispering secrets, the pedis and manis, coloring, painting, school projects etc.

I still carry my five yr old through the parking lot into the store, still carry him to the car, harness him in his seat and more. I do the school stuff with my boys. All around cozy mom yep and a sucker at that lol. My oldest is nine yrs old and still hugs and kisses me. Must me doing smthng right.
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Somtimes

suetoo
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:37 PM

I always tried to be the mom I always wished I had had. And I'm a cozy grandmother now, too. 

MyNameIs-
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:39 PM
I guess so. Never really thought about it before.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)