Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Prayers or thoughts needed Updated #3

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:26 AM
  • 20 Replies
My niece is 8 wks old and yesterday was diagnosed with RSV. They sent her home and if anything were to change bring her back in. She hasnt had a wet diaper in over 12 hours. Anytime that she eats she throws it back up. Her mom and dad just took her back. Im hoping they can do something for her. She is so sick. She is miserable and we cant do anything to help her. I feel helpless. I know RSV is serious for babies. So please send some luck her way prayers or thoughts. Anything.. I just want my niece to feel better

UPDATE.
They have admitted her.. They wont be releasing her until she can nurse and breathe on her own. Mom said its scary watching her fight to breathe. Please continue the prayers and tjoughts. Its going to a rough couple days
UPDATE 2
She now has a dr that is with her every 15 mins. Last night was really rough. She atill isnr getting enough oxygen either. Ill update more when i hear from mom in a couple hours.
UPDATE 3
I came up to visit. She is still hooked up too all these different things. Her carbon dioxcide levels are extremely high. She is on 80% oxygen. He color level is up from what it was the other day. The dr had come in when i got here she had a chest xray done and has been diagnosed now with pneumonia. Antibiotics have been started and going from there..
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Will have her in my prayers hun. They should have admitted her in the hospital the first time being 8 weeks old. Keep us upated.

angelmommy2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:37 AM
They didnt and its frustrating. I will keep updated.

Quoting Janet:

Will have her in my prayers hun. They should have admitted her in the hospital the first time being 8 weeks old. Keep us upated.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Hugs...thoughts and prayers for your neice...

charleyangel317
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Positive thoughts your way. Please keep us updated.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Yes please let us know what they did when they get back.

Quoting angelmommy2: They didnt and its frustrating. I will keep updated.

Quoting Janet:

Pammi86
by Pamela on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Sending prayers and well wishes!

angelmommy2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Just updated the post. Thank you

Quoting charleyangel317:

Positive thoughts your way. Please keep us updated.

angelmommy2
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Updated.. she has been admitted

Quoting Janet:

Quoting Janet:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Good now she will get all what she needs to get well. Keep me updated on how she is.

Quoting angelmommy2: Updated.. she has been admitted

Quoting Janet:

Quoting Janet:

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:27 PM

positive thoughts going your way ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)