Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Another day off school because of snow!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:25 AM
  • 26 Replies

It was just starting to melt then we got blasted. These kids are going to have to make these days up. :(

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Randoodle89
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:46 AM

My son FINALLY got to go back to school. he only went a week total in January due to weather and the oh so lovely water crisis.

rocamom
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:48 AM
We had a snow day yesterday but we are back today. We have a possible one on Monday but they aren't sure if it's going to hit us or go under us. To early to tell. We have only missed about 3 days so far.
deadlights86
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:49 AM
My Ds is on a 2 hour delay if his bus doesn't come down our street he won't go. I'm not walking him to the corner on ice.
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so over winter!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Wow, they will have a lot to make up!

Quoting Randoodle89:

My son FINALLY got to go back to school. he only went a week total in January due to weather and the oh so lovely water crisis.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:03 AM

That's not bad. 3 days.

Quoting rocamom: We had a snow day yesterday but we are back today. We have a possible one on Monday but they aren't sure if it's going to hit us or go under us. To early to tell. We have only missed about 3 days so far.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I don't blame you one bit.

Quoting deadlights86: My Ds is on a 2 hour delay if his bus doesn't come down our street he won't go. I'm not walking him to the corner on ice.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you on that girl!

Quoting goddess99:

I'm so over winter!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:14 AM

My son was on a 2 hour delay today..tomorrow isnt looking to good with -20 wind chills.

deadlights86
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Thankfully the sun decided to come out and helped clear the street some more. My Ds has down syndrome and has had knee surgery twice so thankfully his bus was able to come down to the house. I love Ds bus driver she is the most caring understanding person in the world.

Quoting Janet:

I don't blame you one bit.

Quoting deadlights86: My Ds is on a 2 hour delay if his bus doesn't come down our street he won't go. I'm not walking him to the corner on ice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)