Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:41 PM
  • 15 Replies

I am stuck at work and my foot is killing me. I have it propped up and that is not helping. It is still "burning" and feeling like something is tearing. I am so tired of this walking boot! It is uncomfortable, heavy, and I can hardly walk in it!!!! Yes, I am being a cry baby.

Vent over

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
korra2013
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:49 PM
That sucks! I've had pain at work many times, not fun at all. You should have that checked out if possible
charleyangel317
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:53 PM

I was at the ER Monday of last week and I have sprained my foot and go back at the end of this week to have it looked at again to see if I can take the boot off but it is hurting more now than when I went to the ER

Quoting korra2013: That sucks! I've had pain at work many times, not fun at all. You should have that checked out if possible

korra2013
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:57 PM
I couldn't imagine working with a sprained foot. I hope it gets better.

Quoting charleyangel317:

I was at the ER Monday of last week and I have sprained my foot and go back at the end of this week to have it looked at again to see if I can take the boot off but it is hurting more now than when I went to the ER

Quoting korra2013: That sucks! I've had pain at work many times, not fun at all. You should have that checked out if possible

Mena929
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:59 PM

That sucks, mama. I am sorry!

charleyangel317
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Thanks. DH thinks that there might be more wrong with it than the ER was telling me.

Quoting korra2013: I couldn't imagine working with a sprained foot. I hope it gets better.

Quoting charleyangel317:

charleyangel317
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Thanks. I have just been "dealing with it" for over a week and just needed a minute to whine.

Quoting Mena929:

That sucks, mama. I am sorry!

MandaMom23
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:08 PM

sorry its been a rough day.  I hope you feel better and your foot heels up quickly.

charleyangel317
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:09 PM

Thanks. Good thing is that when I get home from work (I sit behind a desk all day) hubby will not let me do anything but prop it up

Quoting MandaMom23:

sorry its been a rough day.  I hope you feel better and your foot heels up quickly.

MandaMom23
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:11 PM

now thats how it should be, keeping off of it and relaxing is the best medicine : )

Quoting charleyangel317:

Thanks. Good thing is that when I get home from work (I sit behind a desk all day) hubby will not let me do anything but prop it up

Quoting MandaMom23:

charleyangel317
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I am just looking forward to getting to the dr and finally getting told I can take the boot off. I know I will have physical therapy though

Quoting MandaMom23:

now thats how it should be, keeping off of it and relaxing is the best medicine : )

Quoting charleyangel317:

Quoting MandaMom23:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)