Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

help my cat!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:53 PM
  • 15 Replies
Shes been stuck in a tree since 3 pm it is now almost 10 !? Any advice on how to get her down!?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaWith4Girls
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:10 PM

good luckIs there something around that made her go up? My kitty went 50 feet up in a tree but came down next day by herself. Good luck!!

SweetPoison
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:14 PM

CatNip :)

m.garcia21
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Idk my dh said he fed her then a few minutes later he heard her crying when he went outside she was on the tree crying ....still is the tree is about 30 ft i would say give or take. Thank you hopefully she will come down soon

Quoting MommaWith4Girls:

good luckIs there something around that made her go up? My kitty went 50 feet up in a tree but came down next day by herself. Good luck!!

m.garcia21
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:18 PM
THe tree is about 30 ft high i would say do you think she can smell it from the ground if i set it threre

Quoting SweetPoison:

Senile-felines
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
She will come down on her own. Even if it takes a while.
SweetPoison
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:19 PM

have you tried getting a ladder and climbing up? She may of been able to get up and is afraid of getting down..the catnip won't work. probably should of read it better. She wont be able to smell it. but if you get on a ladder with some maybe it will convince her to come to you

Quoting m.garcia21: THe tree is about 30 ft high i would say do you think she can smell it from the ground if i set it threre

Quoting SweetPoison:

m.garcia21
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:31 PM
I hope so :-[

Quoting Senile-felines: She will come down on her own. Even if it takes a while.
m.garcia21
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Yes my dh tried climbing a ladder but its not tall enough.:-\

Quoting SweetPoison:

have you tried getting a ladder and climbing up? She may of been able to get up and is afraid of getting down..the catnip won't work. probably should of read it better. She wont be able to smell it. but if you get on a ladder with some maybe it will convince her to come to you

Quoting m.garcia21: THe tree is about 30 ft high i would say do you think she can smell it from the ground if i set it threre

Quoting SweetPoison:

Mom2Demonz
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

She will come down on her own. I had a cat that liked to climb a tree that branched out over our trailer. She would get "stuck" up there and cry. I climbed on the roof to get her down...twice. The second time she ran from me, jumped back onto the branch then came down the tree! Apparently the roof was her favorite sunning spot, and the "cries" I heard were her talking back to the birds. 

embarrassed

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Is she down yet? Poor thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN