Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My step mother amazed me

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:04 PM
  • 10 Replies

My step mother amazed me,she knows I am into cars and I am a Mopar fanatic (Dodge,Chrysler,Plymouth, Jeep and Desoto).Took me to her friend Mary Jo's place and and I fell in love.Mary Jo's husband was kind to show me his car collection all Mopars.One was a 1969 Dodge Challenger and he was kind to me,he let me sit in the driver's seat.Plus I get to test drive the Challenger in the spring,he only lets diehard Mopar fans like me test drive his cars.Her husband even said I am welcomed into a car club he is and going to submit me.Took a picture of my modern Mopar tattoo and saw I knew the Mopar or no car slogan.

by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mishy2
by Michelle on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Sounds like you had a great time  :)

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat. Join us today!                
http://www.cafemom.com/group/119876

alexisb3
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 9:28 PM

I did, have a great time.My step mother has been in my life since 1990,first met her when I was 11 years old.My bio mother and father divorced in 1989,I pulled through it although I still have me bio mom in my life.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 9, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Aww isn't it great when you meet people who share your passion!

chic-wildflower
by Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 11:46 PM

That's really Cool! You are lucky to have such a thoughtful and considerate step mom!

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 10, 2014 at 5:23 AM
Awesome! I'm a little jealous.. that is a gorgeous car!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:03 AM
Cool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charleyangel317
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:29 AM

That is awesome.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Awesome

Pammi86
by Pamela on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Glad you enjoyed it!

alexisb3
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:05 PM

He has a new 2014 Dodge Challenger also,I get to test drive it also.He is a Mopar fanatic in his blood too.Told me that a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner is coming in he just bought with the original 426 hemi and the "meep meep" horn already restored a

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)