Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Going to the dr in the morning

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 11:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

My dr is open on Sunday so I am going in the morning for my follow up on my sprained foot. I sprained it two weeks ago and have been in a walking boot ever since. Now I am worried that when I get there in the morning that they are going to tell me that there is something else going in and I will be stuck in the boot longer. I only take it off when bathing, in bed, or when I have it elevated and icing it. The bruise is not just on the side of my foot but on my ankle, along the top of my foot and into my toes. I still cannot put weight on it at all without my boot. I even feel like something is not right. Please say a little prayer for me in the morning or send positive thoughts my way because being the only one working in my house I cannot afford to have to miss work because of surgery if it comes to that.

by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
celestegood
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh, honey, I will be praying for you! I too have hurt my ankle/sprained my foot too. Many times, well, three-although I have hurt my ankle more than my foot.

I think its just painful, but it does get better. Just take it easy. It gets better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Feb. 9, 2014 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck

mumsy2three
by Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Good luck~ Hope everything is okay!

lcat
by New Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:36 AM

The best thing to do as others say, "look on the bright side."  Before you get bad news.

I really hope things turn out good for you.  Keep us posted. 

charleyangel317
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Left the dr. They are sending me to an orthopedist by I have to keep the boot on until I see them. They did more X-rays and confirmed it is a severe sprain but said they do think it is worse than they originally thought. Thanks for the positive words and prayers. Feeling better than before I went in.
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 9, 2014 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck with the orthopedist. Hope you start healing a little quicker.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)