Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Android vs. iPhone

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 5:26 PM
  • 48 Replies
What type of phone do you prefer..
Android, iPhone, or something else?

I currently have an Android & I'm debating on switching to an iPhone. Having a hard time deciding though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
torilee03
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 5:27 PM

IMO, Android.

grneyedormom
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Pretty happy with my iPhone. Go to the store, play with each phone and see which one has the most features you like, feels the most comfortable in your hands, doesn't hurt your wallet too much, etc. It's all a personal choice.
celestegood
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Android for me but everyone is different. I would do like grneyedormom said and go check them out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
korra2013
by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 7:51 AM
Android. It's easier and cheaper to download things
LyTe684
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Android
PJs35
by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Android. More customizable. I have an ipod touch and I hate it. Apple products are so glitchy and way overpriced.
countrymomma81
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 7:54 AM

I personally have never had an iPhone. I used to want one really badly but then I got my HTC Incredible 2 (a few years ago) and I was really happy with it. Now it's time for an upgrade and I'm getting the Note 3. 

My DH has the iPhone 5 and just bought a Samsung Galaxy 3 from our exchange student. My SIL and BIL both have iPhones and are wanting the Galaxy S4. 

twinners.mama
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:20 AM
I always have issues with android phones, but it's all I've had since my carrier didn't have the iPhone until recently. My HD had an iPhone through work and never had any issues. When it was time for a new phone he got the note 3. It doesn't always make or receive calls. His service can be sketchy sometimes, and he doesn't use all of the features of it. He sometimes wishes he would have stuck with the iPhone just for the basic fact that he could always make and receive calls and texts on it!
OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:10 AM
I like my android better than I liked the iPhone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MizzSuzy
by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Android. Iphone is too expensive but thats my opinion.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)