Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind? 2/11

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:33 AM
  • 121 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on YOUR mind?

Let's Chat!

have a nice day Michelle

by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Good Tuesday morning ladies!

It is a very cold morning here in Kansas. I am sitting at my desk wrapped up in a blanket hoping it heats up a bit before I have to go run errands today.

What are you all doing today?

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:39 AM

There's no school today because of a power outage in town. -13 here so for safety sake I hope they get it fixed soon! So my dd will be helping with laundry and picking up a room in the basement today. We'll also write out her Valentines today and this evening there's an Italian Night fundraiser for the school that we will go to.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:49 AM

I thought 9* was cold. I'll stop complaining now...hahah

-13* is insane!

Quoting goddess99:

There's no school today because of a power outage in town. -13 here so for safety sake I hope they get it fixed soon! So my dd will be helping with laundry and picking up a room in the basement today. We'll also write out her Valentines today and this evening there's an Italian Night fundraiser for the school that we will go to.

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:56 AM
SO is home on bereavement leave, so hopefully we will just be able to enjoy a quiet day with the girls. I need to run to the thrift store and pick up a few more tank tops to convert into nursing tanks. Then ds still doesn't have Valentines for his friendship party on Thursday. So errands will likely be what we do tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Taking care of my hubby who is passing a kidney stone.Taking my son for haircut after school.
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:58 AM
-5 finally here.Glad there is school today for us.So ready for Spting'

Quoting goddess99:

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:58 AM

My little chunk turned 1 month yesterday! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:59 AM

This has been the worst winter in decades. It's been bitterly cold and we have mountains of snow. Just yesterday, on the front page of the newspaper the city apologized to the town for not being able to keep up with plowing. It's awful here. On the plus side we are going to look at a home tomorrow =) can't wait lol.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I thought 9* was cold. I'll stop complaining now...hahah

-13* is insane!

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Have fun. Glad your honey is home with you!

Quoting splatz: SO is home on bereavement leave, so hopefully we will just be able to enjoy a quiet day with the girls. I need to run to the thrift store and pick up a few more tank tops to convert into nursing tanks. Then ds still doesn't have Valentines for his friendship party on Thursday. So errands will likely be what we do tonight.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Hope he feels better soon!

Quoting johnny4ever: Taking care of my hubby who is passing a kidney stone.Taking my son for haircut after school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)