Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Snowing....Edited

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 11:00 AM
  • 4 Replies

And dh brought me to work this morning and is on his way to get me now. It is snowing a lot harder now and we have an inch here already and the roads are starting to get bad. Luckily I have a boss that cares about our safety and told us that we could leave as soon as our rides get here. We are supposed to get 3-5 inches by this afternoon and the temp is dropping. Just hope I make it home okay and so does everyone else. I just have to keep my anxiety under control until I get home.

I am home. The bossshut down the plant and by the time we made it home my road was already freezing over. You can hear the sleet and ice hitting the side of the house. Sounds like little pin drops. The boss told us to call in the morning if we were not able to make it in. I am going to try and go in if I can make it in.

by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Where are you? That's nice you're getting to leave. I'm sad the big storm is missing us. I want more snow. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charleyangel317
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I am in Southeast Tennessee. I like the snow as long as I don't have to be out in it.

Quoting OBImomma: Where are you? That's nice you're getting to leave. I'm sad the big storm is missing us. I want more snow. Lol

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Glad you made it home safe...

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 17, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Are you still having bad weather or is it warming up?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)