Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:42 AM
  • 16 Replies

having chocolateWhat are your plans?

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Meg2011425
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Spending my day with my 5 year old. He wants to bake. LOL! And he gave me eye kisses today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:31 AM

having chocolate

No plans, it's just like every Friday, we're going grocery shopping.

yourpassion
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Greeting dh discharged from hospital (surgery yesterday). Talking to the car salesman and then chilling out at home.
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:39 AM

what a horrible day so far ... DD's school was cancelled due to the weather.  She was SO looking forward to today, it was supposed to be a special day at school for Valentine's day, no uniforms, she was all geared up in her dress with her Valentines in her back pack, she teared up when I told her she was having a snow day.

Then, I had a hair appointement at 9am - the salon where I go is far so I left my house at 8h15am - but the highway was jammed, I got off and picked up the stuff for DH & I's Valentine's day dinner.  Got back on the road as traffic seemed better but it took me 1/2 hour to drive a few miles so I got off the road again and headed in to work. Blerch ...

DD is punished for the week and I took away her TV privileges so poor DH is stuck at home with DD it's gonna be a LOOOONG day for him.  I may bring DD back to work with me this afternoon.  And my EX-H, is out of town supposed to be coming home tonight ... bet you anything his flight is cancelled due to the weather so my Vday plans with DH may be ruined.  *sigh*

Not the greatest day so far

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:57 AM
I took the day off to have a "me" day, but because of all of this snow, both of my boys are home with me.
Mishy2
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:31 PM

No plans really, just regular day of housework.

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat. Join us today!                
http://www.cafemom.com/group/119876

johnny4ever
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting goddess99:

having chocolate

No plans, it's just like every Friday, we're going grocery shopping.

I just came back from grocery shopping!

angleadora
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:58 PM

working then a movie night and making heart shaped red pancakes for dinner with these little boys and their daddy!

natural_s
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Nothing. How with the kids, hubby has to work tonight, so we are going to do something either tomorrow night or Sunday night. Depending on his work schedule. Our 16yr old wants us to have a date night and volunteered to babysit.

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Just a regular day here for the most part. Though ds is home for a teacher work day. And my 3 year old woke up with a cold. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)