Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What is the most romantic....

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:48 PM
  • 14 Replies

In honor of Valentine's Day, what was the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?

It doesn't have to be your current significant other, it can be someone from the past. It also doesn't have to be anything monetary related, it could just be a romantic gesture.

So spill ladies, what is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brycesmomma20
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Had flowers delivered to our house after he was already home and got me a camo sticker for my truck! It's the little things and it wasn't expected! He just did it!
12yrmama
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Went on a hike in the mountains and got caught in the rain on the ride home. He had left the top to his jeep at home. Driving through a warm summer rain down a mountain was super romantic and unplanned things are the best!

While on vacation in Florida (over our anniversary) my dh had a bottle of wine delivered to us. It is only available from Williamsburg and was the same kind we had at our wedding.

Once he (dh) gave me his debt card and told me to have fun with my friends! Lord, he trusts me!

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:08 PM

We didn't have money for our honeymoon.So on our ifrst Anniversary we went to Lake Erie.I fell in love with it!The Water.Marblehead Lighthouse.We took a golf cart and sightseed.I also went into the longest bar in Ohio!

awebber4
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Last year we didnt have a car and dh rode his ten speed bike with ds on his lap. He came back with a huge basket and bear with chocolates and a card.
MerledBlue
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

My very first boyfriend for my birthday (the first one that we were together for) loaded my school locker with a new stereo a rose bush, a teddy bear, and candies and notes on the door saying how much he loved me!

Can we go back to being 15 pleasssse?!??!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Surprise me with thoughtfulness on days other than the love holiday...but I like getting things on that day too:)

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:24 AM

dh once wrote to me in a card that love day is every day....

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:15 AM

It really is the little things! I love things like that. 

Quoting brycesmomma20: Had flowers delivered to our house after he was already home and got me a camo sticker for my truck! It's the little things and it wasn't expected! He just did it!

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my!! You have had some really romantic moments!

Quoting 12yrmama:

Went on a hike in the mountains and got caught in the rain on the ride home. He had left the top to his jeep at home. Driving through a warm summer rain down a mountain was super romantic and unplanned things are the best!

While on vacation in Florida (over our anniversary) my dh had a bottle of wine delivered to us. It is only available from Williamsburg and was the same kind we had at our wedding.

Once he (dh) gave me his debt card and told me to have fun with my friends! Lord, he trusts me!

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:16 AM

That sounds wonderful.

Quoting johnny4ever:

We didn't have money for our honeymoon.So on our ifrst Anniversary we went to Lake Erie.I fell in love with it!The Water.Marblehead Lighthouse.We took a golf cart and sightseed.I also went into the longest bar in Ohio!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)